Active Allocator Announces 2017 Highlights
FinTech startup meets ambitious product and business development targets
NEW YORK, December 12, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Active Allocator Holdings LLC ("ActiveAllocator”) announced today highlights of business milestones met in 2017.
Sameer Jain and Brian Jones, ActiveAllocator’s co-founders, noted, "We couldn’t be more proud of our team’s achievements this year. Among other milestones, we have enhanced our industry-leading end-to-end asset allocation product engine, developed complementary product alliances, expanded our team, validated our thesis with market potential and participated in industry events. We continue to invest additional capital to execute on our business plan. The value of our efforts is evident in success with customers now using our platform to manage around $1 billion of client capital. A result of these and other activities has been an enhancement of our intellectual property as well as renewed industry attention, including our inclusion in prominent investment banking reports as an emerging global WealthTech disruptor."
* Commercial rollout of world’s first and only digital asset allocation platform that analyzes and seamlessly integrates traditional, illiquid and alternative investments within portfolios.
* Modules: Investments Accounts Aggregator; Securities to Asset Class Mapper; Capital Markets Comparator; Preferences Personalizer; Multi-Asset Optimizer; Trade Executor.
* Enhanced technology infrastructure through proprietary methodology and data-sets to search, recognize, classify and instantly map more than four million traded and non-traded financial instruments to fifty asset sub-classes.
* Simultaneous optimization across skills, market exposure, downside risk and illiquidity, scalable across +200,000 portfolios concurrently.
* Specific country/ market asset allocation models, including for emerging markets.
* Integration With Morningstar® ByAllAccounts℠ Service for client account and holdings aggregation.
* Integration with TradeIt for multi-broker portfolio optimization execution.
* Grown to a seven-person team with complementary asset and wealth management, investment banking and software development skills. Wall Street and top tier academic pedigree provides unrivaled thought leadership and visionary solutions to financial advisors, wealth managers, institutions and individual investors.
* Surpassed business development targets with around $1 billion in total portfolio value analyzed, reallocated and monitored across affluent and ultra-high net worth investors.
* Increased market coverage to Gulf / Middle East and South Africa as part of global expansion.
Industry & Client Recognition
* Received a dozen endorsements extolling the unique client benefits of the ActiveAllocator platform.
* Received legal opinion confirming fiduciary standard compliance from prestigious ERISA law firm.
Advisory Board Addition
*Dr. Shakil Ahmed, former global head of market making and quant strategies at Citibank N.A and Wall Street hedge-fund executive.
*Ken Shoji, CIO View Capital Advisors and senior asset management and investment banking executive.
*John Grady, Partner DLA Piper and senior investment management attorney.
About Active Allocator
ActiveAllocator is a digital asset allocation platform with technology-enabled customized advice capabilities. It is the world’s first portal that seamlessly integrates traditional, illiquid and alternative investments within portfolios. A FinTech, it helps investors analyze existing allocations, discover inefficiencies and create bespoke portfolios in minutes.
Phone: +1 312 498 1903
Source: Active Allocator