60 Days of Disruption
Indexed I/O disrupts e-discovery market with new feature set
Denver, CO, October 20, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Indexed I/O, the first e-discovery software designed for New Law litigation, announced today a series of new feature releases that have been implemented in the last 60 days.
Indexed I/O is redefining the way lawyers use technology to manage electronic discovery through dual purposed auto-scaling capabilities that ramp of the speed of processing big data cases while also making technology more accessible for every day matters.
As a pioneer in New Law, we are singularly focused on leveraging technology to improve the way discovery is managed and to address the ever-changing need of lawyers working in a profession undergoing dramatic change.
Brian McHughes, Founder, Indexed I/O
Its affordable price point makes it accessible to law firms of all sizes. Because it is vendor agnostic, it is also a great tuck-in solution to large firms looking to strengthen their processing capabilities in a cost-effective way.
"As a pioneer in New Law, we are singularly focused on leveraging technology to improve the way discovery is managed and to address the ever-changing need of lawyers working in a profession undergoing dramatic change," said Brian McHughes, Indexed I/O founder.
The recent new features include:
- Pre-Processing Data Reports
- Post-Processing Data Reports
- Audio Player (listen to audio files in our review interface)
- Video Player (watch video files in our review interface)
- Audio File Transcription (convert audio to searchable text)
- Custom Report Builder
- Document Translation Module (translate foreign language documents into searchable English text)
- Advanced Search
- Email Threading
- Easy Coding Form Builder
- The addition of Custodian and Collection level File De-duplication
- Processing Optimizations (process data even faster than before)
- Document Redaction Tools
- Export Placeholder Customizations
- Even more export and metadata features
- IMAP Email Collector for Google, Outlook and Yahoo.
Indexed I/O works with services providers, consultants, and litigation and business professionals to leverage the power, scalability and security of our cloud-based platform to deliver defensible, uncompromising results for their clients.
To learn more about the technology or to schedule an interview with Brian McHughes, contact us here.