You Talked. We Listened.
Customers are the axis on which every business revolves around. Without them, companies of all sizes and industries wouldn’t succeed.
But, in order to better serve your customers, you have to understand them.
You have to be in tune with their pain points, questions, interests, and ideas. The line of communication between your business and your target audience has to be a 24/7/365 initiative.
At Newswire, we consider customer feedback the lifeblood of our organization. From reviews to customer service conversations and meetings to daily interactions with our clients, we’re listening.
With our ears to the market and our willingness to adjust, we’ve made great strides over the years to grow our business and evolve with the market to help our clients distribute the right message to the right audience at the right time.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce that we’ve made major press release distribution network enrichments and upgrades to our SaaS platform.
This enrichment will amplify our commitment to the customer by giving them access to the best, most notable media outlets that generate maximum value from consistent and strategic press release distribution.
The innumerable benefits of these upgrades for current and future clients include but aren’t limited to:
- Increases in the number of contacts in each distribution package, as well as higher quality networks that better meet customer needs.
- Reporting upgrades provide greater insights into distribution data, performance metrics, and real-time engagement.
- Staffing growth, ensuring every Newswire customer receives the support they need and deserve.
- Direct access to industry-leading solutions at a fraction of the cost of working with other advertising and marketing agencies.
- Distribution via Associated Press (AP) is now included on all Newswire distribution plans.
As we begin this next chapter of our business, we’re confident our improved wire distribution technology and the platform upgrades we’ve made will continue to give our customers a competitive edge to stand out in an overcrowded, 24/7 news cycle.
Contact us today to speak with a PR Strategist about unlocking extra value from your press release distribution.