ADACEN, Inc., announces it has secured $335 million in private funding providing further momentum to its industry-leading pace of market segment development and expansion into adjacent categories as the company expands its global footprint.Read Press Release
Nuveen Will Leverage Its Impact Investing Expertise and Real Assets Capabilities to Further Position Power TakeOff as a Leading Provider of Energy Efficiency Services for Small and Medium Business CustomersRead Press Release
Awesense is introducing a 30-day trial subscription to its revolutionary platform, designed to reshape the future of energy analytics and utility adaptation.Read Press Release
Internationally renowned renewable energy company to support industry acceleration across U.S, partnering up on energy transitionRead Press Release
The California Energy Commission has awarded LiCAP Technologies Inc. a grant of $2.93 million to assist in building a 250MWh battery electrode production line to prove the high performance and scalability of the proprietary Activated Dry Electrode® process.Read Press Release
Focusing on the transitioning energy workforce by providing targeted education and upskilling for the evolving market: Teverra (Formerly Petrolern) and GET (Global Energy Transition) announce the formation of a strategic alliance to provide technical training to advance displaced energy workers, professionals, and entrepreneurs, toward new or existing businesses or employment opportunities to include the new low-carbon emissions economy.Read Press Release
Over 200 of the world's most innovative leaders, entrepreneurs, and researchers in clean and renewable energy attended the event to learn more about the Glo Park development.Read Press Release
- INNIO opens two new Training Centers in China's Guangdong Province
- Training Centers are part of INNIO's strategy to support China's aims to increase renewable energy sources - Training at the centers will be dedicated to Jenbacher products
Kronos Fusion Energy, an industry leader in fusion energy technology, has unveiled its groundbreaking S.M.A.R.T. 40 commercialization strategy, which aims to mass-produce Fusion Energy Generators by 2036.Read Press Release
• Stadtwerke Kiel and INNIO plan to achieve climate neutrality at the coastal power plant in Kiel by 2035.
• As the world's first 190 MW large-scale engine-based combined heat and power plant, the coastal power plant is planned to be converted to hydrogen operations.
• 20 Jenbacher engines are to be converted to run on green hydrogen.