WTR Hosts Its First Back to Back Conferences in Chicago
LONDON, January 10, 2019 (Newswire.com) - World Trademark Review (WTR) will be hosting its first back to back conferences at Chicago’s Summit Executive Center on March 5 and 6.
The first day will be dedicated to WTR's inaugural Brand Protection Online and the second day to the 4th edition of Managing Trademark Assets.
This event is set to gather leaders and experts from across the trademark world to discuss ongoing developments and strategies impacting the trademark industry.
Speakers already confirmed for both 1-day events include:
· Relani Belous, General Counsel, Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment
· Deborah A. Hampton, Corporate Trademark Specialist, Trademark Team Lead, The Chemours Company
· Beth Seals, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Zippo Manufacturing Company
· Brian Scarpelli, Senior Global Policy Counsel, ACT
· Jeffrey Fridman, Global Legal Lead, Trademark and Brand Operations, Accenture
· Sophie Anger, Associate General Counsel, Marketing Properties, Global Petcare, Mars, Incorporated
· Alexandra DeNeve, Senior Counsel, Trademarks, Velcro Group Corporation
· Matthew Kelly, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, CME Group
· Erin W. Lothson, Assistant General Counsel, IP, GROUPON
· William Mansfield, Attorney and Director, IP, ABRO Industries, Inc.
Brand Protection Online and Managing Trademark Assets USA have been submitted for approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) hours. Depending on the specific state rules, regulations, and restrictions, the projected CLE credits awarded could be up to 5.5 hours.
More information on attending can be found at www.WTR-Events.com/Brand and www.WTR-events.com/MTAUSA.
Source: World Trademark Review
Categories: Intellectual Property Law