LONDON, September 16, 2019 (Newswire.com) - While the licensing landscape remains turbulent, the opportunities available to licensors and licensees are potentially rich and fruitful. Licensing experts from the world’s leading brands will be gathering in San Francisco this October to share insights and best practice on how deal makers should craft win-win strategies to overcome the many obstacles and hurdles in the way of successful agreements.
IAM is pleased to share their speaker line-up for Patent Licensing, taking place this October 3, 2019. Among those confirmed are IP specialists representing Battelle, Nokia, Facebook, TiVo, and Philips.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vicki Barbur, Senior Director, IP and Technology Commercialization, Battelle
- Rob Braun, Head, Patent Licensing, U.S. and Americas, Nokia
- Alma Chao, Director and Associate General Counsel, IP, Facebook
- Sean Clark, Director, IP Licensing, TiVo
- Michael Garrabrants, Director, IP, Lattice Semiconductor
- Sarah Guichard, Lead Patent Counsel, Transactions, Google
- Patrick Patnode, President, GE Ventures
- Elias Schilowitz, Senior IP Counsel, Philips
See the full speaker list here.
Our panel of experts will provide first-hand experiences and lessons in sessions covering:
- Successful licensing in a tough market
- International licensing: how to avoid expensive mistakes
- Beyond licensing: why it’s time for technology
- Making it happen: strategies for cross-industry success
Patent Licensing 2019, Oct. 3, San Francisco
Find out more about the event here: www.iam-events.com/PatentLicensing2019
For further information on Patent Licensing 2019 and IAM, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org