Woopra Joins the HubSpot Apps for Agency Services Program to Provide Agency Partners With End-to-End Customer Journey Analytics
SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Woopra, a Customer Journey Analytics platform for analyzing and optimizing every touchpoint in the customer experience, announced today that it has joined HubSpot's Apps for Agency Services Program.
The program provides HubSpot Platinum and Diamond Agency Partners the opportunity to deliver additional value to their clients through access to HubSpot Certified Connect Partners software.
As a program participant, Woopra will support the ongoing training and education of partners, helping agencies and their clients adopt a holistic, data-driven approach to growth.HubSpot and Woopra share the belief that connected data drives more unified, holistic and meaningful customer experiences. With the launch of this program, we're excited to expand our relationship with HubSpot to help agencies around the world deliverable measurable results for their clients.
Over the last year, Woopra's one-click integration with HubSpot has enabled hundreds of mutual customers to:
- Seamlessly track user behavior on an organization's website and application with Woopra's custom tracking technology.
- Unify data across tools, touchpoints, and teams with 50+ one-click integrations in Woopra's integration marketplace.
- Analyze and optimize the end-to-end customer journey by measuring how campaigns across the organization impact each touchpoint in the user journey.
- Uncover weak performing campaigns and leverage real-time data to deliver more personalized experiences.
- Engage customers with the right message, through the right channel, at the right time using Woopra's behavioral segmentation and real-time HubSpot triggers.
- Have real-time customer insight with individual people profiles that populate based on engagement, actions, demographics and organizational data — providing customer success teams with the tools they need to help customers thrive.
“As HubSpot continues to invest in our platform strategy, our goal is to bring together innovative developers, talented agencies, and small-to-medium-sized businesses to grow better together,” said Scott Brinker, VP of Platform Ecosystem at HubSpot. “We’re excited to have Woopra's powerful Journey Analytics platform as a part of our Apps for Agency Services Program, which will help match agency partners to our customers for their mutual benefit.”
Combined, Woopra's comprehensive analytics suite and HubSpot's inbound marketing platform provide agencies with the tools necessary to boost efficiency across client campaigns with actionable insights that every team across the organization can use to make data-driven decisions.
“HubSpot and Woopra share the belief that connected data drives more unified, holistic and meaningful customer experiences,” said Elle Morgan, Head of Partnerships at Woopra. “With the launch of this program, we're excited to expand our relationship with HubSpot to help agencies around the world deliverable measurable results for their clients.”
Agencies interested in learning more about program and participation details can visit Woopra's Agency Services Primer page.
Categories: Saas (Software as Service)