Volcanoes-Electronics Released the Most Affordable Active Cooling Vest, InstantCool
How About Getting an Invisible Air-conditioner for Your Body at Only $99?
SHENZEN, China, March 14, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Volcanoes-Electronics announced its latest product InstantCool on Friday. InstantCool is the most affordable active cooling vest that offers you most comfortable and cool wearing experience in just 10 seconds.
“Active cooling vests have so many advantages over passive cooling vests except they are too expensive and easily cost you several hundred dollars,” said Eddy Yue, Founder of Volcanoes-Electronics. “We’d like to bring a practical and comfortable cooling vest for everyone to use in daily outdoor tasks”.
InstantCool is best for people with heat stress related occupations, medical conditions like MS and those often perform everyday tasks on hot days. It comes with the following features:
- 10 seconds instant cooling effect with an active cooling system that decreases temperature to about 52°F (11°C) in 5-10 seconds;
- Controllable temperature within the comfortable zone, which keeps you cool comfortably by enabling you to freely turn on and off anytime;
- Detachable electronic components for easy cleaning, which can be separated for cleaning in 30 seconds;
- High durable and approachable with food grade materials and easy-to-get ice;
- Drinkable water for outdoor activities ensured by the super secure material we used for the ice case so that there will not be any wasted space or weight when going out for outdoor activities;
InstantCool will be available on IndieGoGo in April 2018, starting at $99. For more information, please visit https://www.instantcool.cc.
About Volcanoes-Electronics: Volcanoes-Electronics Co, Ltd. is an innovative company dedicated to product development. Eddy, the Chief R&D Engineer, has more than 10 years of design experience. The core members are experienced in product development and supply chain management in world-class enterprises.
Media Contact: email@example.com
Source: Volcanoes Electronics Co, Ltd.