Top IP Thought-Leaders From Across Asia to Discuss Industry Changes This October in Tokyo
LONDON, August 8, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Leading IP experts from some of the region’s most forward-thinking companies will unite to explore the key issues associated with IP value creation. IPBC Asia will provide attendees with an outstanding opportunity to network with senior executives from a number of key Asian corporates and to learn about the latest developments in the region.
So far, key speakers confirmed include:
· Mitsuru Araki, Director Intellectual Property Division, Bridgestone Corporation
· Jessie Zhao, Head of IP, BYD
· Raymond Chen, Former Director, IP, Didi
· Brendan Cheong, Principal Adviser, Patents and Technical IP, Rio Tinto
· Min Sheo Choi, Director, IP Business, ETRI
· Vikran Duangmanee, IP Management Manager, SCG Chemicals Co Ltd
· Masato Higa, General Manager, IP Strategy Department, IP Division, Hitachi Ltd
· Ishijima Hisashi, Corporate Associate Vice President and Deputy General Manager of IP, Ricoh
· Masaki Kataoka, Head, IP Division, LIXIL Group Corporation
· Hiroshi Kawana, General Manager of IP, KDDI Corporation
· Eric Kirsch, Chief IP Counsel, Nikon Corporation
· Steven Liu, Director, IP, MediaTek
· Hirofumi Oshima, Senior Analyst, Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory LLC
· Bin Sun, Chief Legal Officer, Xiaomi
· Nobuo Tanaka, General Manager, Yokogawa Electric Corporation
· Kenichi Nagasawa, Head of Corporate Intellectual Property & Legal HQ, Managing Executive Officer, Canon
IPBC Asia 2019, 28 to 30 October, Tokyo.
Find out more about the event here: www.IPBCAsia.com.
For further information on IPBC Asia 2019 and IAM, please contact me at epeckham@GlobeBMG.com.
Categories: Intellectual Property Law