The Brooks Group's IMPACT Open Goes Virtual
GREENSBORO, N.C., August 1, 2018 (Newswire.com) - The Brooks Group, a global sales training and selling solutions firm, announced the release of a new virtual edition of their award-winning IMPACT Selling System open seminar.
Previously only offered on site in Greensboro, NC, the new virtual format will allow sales professionals from around the country to attend a virtual classroom and benefit from the award-winning selling system.
The 9-week course is virtually led by one of The Brooks Group’s expert facilitators and includes:
- Instructor-led training
- Group breakout sessions
- Follow-up with Qstream® reinforcement tool
Benefits of the Virtual IMPACT Selling Seminar:
- Increased sales revenue and greater margins
- Shortened sales cycles to reduce time-to-close
- Better pre-call planning and positioning skills
- Improved communication with different buying styles
- Convenient virtual training that is easily applied in the real world
For more information about the program and to request an info-packet, click here.
CONTACT: Rich Recchio
Source: The Brooks Group
Tags: corporate sales training, industrial distribution sales training, sales effectiveness, sales enablement, sales management training, sales selection, sales training, sales training firm, top 20 sales training companies, virtual classroom, virtual training