T.E.N. Announces Winners of the 2020 ISE® North America Awards
High Honors Awarded to Executives and Projects Across Four Subcategories.
ATLANTA, November 16, 2020 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, honored finalists and winners Friday, Nov. 13, during the closing ceremony of the digital 2020 ISE® North America Leadership Summit and Awards Gala. This event also concludes the major ISE® Programs series for the year.
The lineup of national winners for the 2020 ISE® North America Awards is as follows:
- Academic/Public Sector Category: Jason Belford, Chief Information Security Officer of the University of Virginia
- Commercial Category: Andrew Bjerken, Global Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Catalina
- Financial Services Category: Kevin Bailey, Director of the Kyriba Cyber Defense Center, Kyriba
- Health Care Category: Mike Towers, Chief Information Security Officer, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Learn more about our Executive Nominees: https://ten-inc.com/ise/north_america/exec_nominees.asp
- Academic/Public Sector Category: United Nations Development Programme’s Project, UNDP Cybersecurity Response to COVID Crisis
- Commercial Category: Schlumberger’s Project, CyberSOC to Enable Digital Journey
- Financial Services Category: Equifax’s Project, EFX Cloud Control
- Health Care Category: Aflac’s Project, Quacking the Code: Aflac’s Global Malware Analysis Program
Learn more about our Project Nominees: https://ten-inc.com/ise/north_america/project_nominees.asp
Additionally, David Levin, CISO for American Express Global Business Travel was honored as the 2020 ISE® North America People's Choice Award Winner. This award represents the nominee who best exemplifies information security leadership as voted on by their peers in information security across the entirety of the U.S. and Canada.
“Our nominees throughout 2020 have been incredible leaders and influencers who have impacted how our security industry has grown and remained ever-successful at the turn of this new decade,” said T.E.N. CEO and President Marci McCarthy. “We are honored to have each and every one of them join the ranks of our distinguished ISE® Alumni.”
The ISE® North America Awards recognize both information security executives and projects for outstanding achievements in the industry. Award winners were selected from across the U.S. and Canada.
The event is made possible by our Exabyte Sponsor: Qualys; Kilobyte Sponsor: Respond Software; and Supporting Sponsors: Chronicle, Claroty, Ionic Security, Saltworks Security, ShieldX, Splunk and XM Cyber.
Learn more online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/north_america/sponsors.asp
About ISE® Award Program Series
The Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate for nearly two decades. The program series is comprised of five events—ISE® Southeast, ISE® Central, ISE® West and ISE® Northeast at the regional level and ISE® North America at the national level—and has become the most prestigious and anticipated IT Security award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aflac, AmerisourceBergen, Baxter International, Comcast, Cox Communications, Darden Restaurants, Emory University, Georgia Department of Revenue, Mastercard, Morningstar Inc, PACCAR, Purdue University, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Relativity, San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools, Skechers USA, T-Mobile and Woodforest National Bank.
Categories: Information Technology