ATLANTA, January 29, 2020 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2020 Information Security Executive (ISE®) Southeast Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision-makers representing organizations in a wide variety of industries. Projects include large-scale endeavors that address key issues in information security.
- Jason Belford, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), University of Virginia
- Andrew Bjerken, Global Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Catalina
- Allen Sautter, Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Scott Stanton, Information Security Leader, Global Products Division, Owens & Minor
Executive descriptions: https://ten-inc.com/ise/southeast/exec_nominees.asp
- Aaron’s, Cloud Transformation: Building Automated Cloud-native Security and Governance
- Aaron’s, Project Eureka: Building an Automated Approach to Privacy on a Lean Budget
- Aflac, Quacking the Code: Aflac’s Global Malware Analysis Program
- Avanos Medical, Avanos Medical - Cyber Security Transformation
- Catalina, Cynet Comp Controls
- Cox Communications, Cox + Cloud: The Ultimate Bundle
- Cox Communications, Project Baywatch
- Equifax, EFX Cloud Control
- SITA, Access Review & Credential Entitlement
- Synovus, Cyber Fusion Center
- University of Virginia, SecureUVA
- Windstream, WINAuth
Project descriptions: https://ten-inc.com/ise/southeast/project_nominees.asp
The ISE® Southeast Awards recognize nominees which have made a positive impact on their organizations' security. Nominations are reviewed by T.E.N.’s panel of ISE® Judges.
This year’s ISE® Southeast Judges include:
- Katherine Fithen, Director, Governance, McKesson
- Joey Johnson, CISO, Premise Health
- Dr. Kevin McKenzie, VP & CISO, Dollar Tree Stores
- Michelle Stewart, Chief Information Security Officer, RentPath
- Dave Summitt, Chief Information Security Officer, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
Nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards on March 11, 2020, at The Westin Peachtree Plaza Downtown in Atlanta. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening.
The event is made possible by our Exabyte Sponsor: IronNet; Kilobyte Sponsors: BeyondTrust, Cisco Umbrella, Code42, CyCognito, Digital Guardian, LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Qualys, Tanium and ZeroFox; and Display Sponsors: BitSight Technologies, Cyberbit, Saltworks Security, ShieldX and Splunk.
About ISE® Award Program Series
The Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate for nearly two decades. The program series is comprised of five events—ISE® Southeast, ISE® Central, ISE® West and ISE® Northeast at the regional level and ISE® North America at the national level—and has become the most prestigious and anticipated IT Security award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aflac, AmerisourceBergen, Baxter International, Comcast, Cox Communications, Darden Restaurants, Emory University, Georgia Department of Revenue, Mastercard, Morningstar Inc, PACCAR, Purdue University, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Relativity, San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools, Skechers USA, T-Mobile and Woodforest National Bank.