T.E.N. Announces 2019 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) West Awards Nominees
Executive and Project Category Award Winners to be Announced at ISE® West Executive Forum and Awards on August 22, 2019
ATLANTA, June 19, 2019 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2019 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) West Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision-makers representing organizations in financial services, commercial, healthcare, government, academics and more. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- Krishnan Chellakarai, CISO, Gilead Sciences
- Nikolay Chernavsky, Sr. VP, Chief Information Security Officer, PennyMac
- Brett Cumming, Director, Information Security Officer, Sketchers USA
- James Faxon, Group Executive Security, Operations & Infrastructure, Newmont Goldcorp Corporation
- John Kirkwood, VP IT, Chief Information Risk and Security Officer, Albertsons Companies
- Aura Moore, Chief Information Officer, Los Angeles World Airports
- Emily O'Carroll, Director, Global Information Security & IT Compliance, Callaway Golf Company
- Dwaine Omyer, Vice President, Digital Security Organization, T-Mobile
- Jeff Trudeau, Chief Security Officer, Credit Karma
Full executive descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/west/exec_nominees.asp
- Albertsons Companies, Information Security Awareness Program Implementation
- Albertsons Companies, NIST Cyber Security Framework Maturity
- T-Mobile, Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- T-Mobile, Identify, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM)
- Vuclip, Vuclip Deploys Wallarm for API Protection and Attack Detection
Full project descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/west/project_nominees.asp
“The ISE® West Awards offer information security professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, and celebrate the hard-earned achievements and progress they have made. Now more than ever, the need for security executives has become more critical and it is tantamount that these security professionals have a network of peers to interact with, exchange ideas and best practices, and work together to create innovative ways to make our industry even more robust and forward-thinking,” said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N.
The ISE® West Awards recognize executives and projects which have made a positive impact on their organizations through risk management, data-asset protection, regulatory compliance, privacy and information security. Nominations are sent to T.E.N.’s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year’s ISE® West Judges include:
- Selim Aissi, SVP & CISO, Ellie Mae
- Ajit Gaddam, Sr. Director/Chief Security Architect, VISA
- Al Ghous, Sr Director, Cyber Security, GE Digital
- Ralph Johnson, CISO, County of Los Angeles
- Kannan Perumal, CISO, Applied Materials
- Steven Singer, Director of Information Security, LegalZoom
- P. Subrahmanyam, Chairman & Chief Security Officer, Stanford University
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® West Executive Forum and Awards on August 22, 2019, at The Westin St. Francis in San Francisco, CA. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions highlighting a spectrum of the industry’s most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by our Kilobyte Sponsors: Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, and Netskope; and Display Sponsors: Endgame, Entrust Datacard, Secureworks, ServiceNow, and Splunk.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solution-providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally-acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. In addition, T.E.N. offers the ISE® Lions’ Den and Jungle Lounge, wherein emerging cybersecurity companies have the opportunity to showcase their solutions to major security executives in a competitive rapid-fire event. T.E.N. also delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 48 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
About ISE® Award Program Series
For more than a decade, the Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate. Recognized as the industry’s most prestigious IT Security award program, it has become the most anticipated award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aetna, AIG, AT&T, Bank of America, Comcast, Cox Automotive, HMS, Jabil, NCR, PayPal, SunTrust and VISA.