ATLANTA, August 21, 2019 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and information security executive networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2019 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) Northeast Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision-makers representing organizations in financial services, commercial, health care, government, academics and more. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- Roota Almeida, Chief Information Security Officer, Delta Dental of New Jersey
- Steve Bartolotta, Vice President and CISO, Community Health Network of CT
- Tammy Klotz, Director of Information Security, Versum Materials
- Jerry Kowalski, SVP & Deputy CISO, Jefferies
- Mark Leary, CISO, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Matt McNamara, Vice President, Information Security, Eaton Vance
- Saffet Ozdemir, VP of Information Security, AARP
- David Snyder, Chief Information Security Officer, Independence Blue Cross
- Chris Thompson, Global Director, IT Security and Controls, Bentley Systems
- Umesh Yerram, VP, Chief Data Protection Officer, AmerisourceBergen
Full executive descriptions can be found online: https://ten-inc.com/ise/northeast/exec_nominees.asp
- AARP, Layered Security Controls for Critical Data Stores
- ADP, S.A.F.E. (Security Ambassadors for Excellence)
- ADP, Secure by Design
- Aetna, Adaptive Enablement in the Cloud
- AmerisourceBergen, Cyber Incident Response Automation
- AmerisourceBergen, Project Omniscient Eye – Data Protection
- AT&T, The Storm Threat Analytics Platform
- Bentley Systems, The New Web Application Firewall Project
- City of Boston, City of Boston’s Identity Governance Program - Access Boston
- Comcast, CyberSplash
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Email Authentication and Reporting Process
- IAC, Enterprise SOC (Security Operations Center)
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Cyber-Immune Project
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Cybersecurity Service Transformation Project
Full project descriptions can be found online: https://www.ten-inc.com/ise/northeast/project_nominees.asp
“The ISE® Northeast Awards offer information security professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, and celebrate the hard-earned achievements and progress they have made. Now more than ever, the need for security executives has become more critical, and it is tantamount that these security professionals have a network of peers to interact with, exchange ideas and best practices, and work together to create innovative ways to make our industry even more robust and forward-thinking,” said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N.
The ISE® Northeast Awards recognize executives and projects which have made a positive impact on their organizations through risk management, data-asset protection, regulatory compliance, privacy and information security. Nominations are sent to T.E.N.’s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year’s ISE® Northeast Judges include:
- Medha Bhalodkar, CISO & AVP of Enterprise Risk Management, & Identity Access Management of Columbia University
- Mark Coderre, CISO of Equian
- Brian DiPietro, Managing Director, CISO of MUFG
- Amanda Fennell, Chief Security Officer of Relativity
- Sean Mulligan, Corporate Vice President of New York Life Insurance Company
- Lou Saviano, Vice President, Global Information Technology Services of Skillsoft Corporation
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Northeast Executive Forum and Awards on Oct. 3, 2019, at The Westin Times Square in New York City, New York. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions highlighting a spectrum of the industry’s most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by our Exabyte Sponsor: Qualys; Kilobyte Sponsors: Cisco, Digital Hands, ExtraHop, Splunk and Tanium; Display Sponsors: Protegrity, Respond Software, Saltworks Security, Secureworks and ServiceNow; and Media Sponsor: NY Information Security Meetup.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solution-providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. In addition, T.E.N. offers the ISE® Lions’ Den and Jungle Lounge, wherein emerging cybersecurity companies have the opportunity to showcase their solutions to major security executives in a competitive rapid-fire event. T.E.N. also delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 48 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
About ISE® Award Program Series
For more than a decade, the Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate. Recognized as the industry’s most prestigious IT Security award program, it has become the most anticipated award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aetna, AIG, AT&T, Bank of America, Comcast, Cox Automotive, HMS, Jabil, NCR, PayPal, SunTrust and VISA.