Atlanta, GA, February 8, 2018 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and Information Security Executive® networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2018 Information Security Executive® Southeast Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision makers representing organizations in commercial, healthcare, and government. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- Garry Eppinger, Global VP, CISO and Privacy Officer for Carnival Corporation
- Jason Gunnoe, Executive Director, Information Security for Bridgestone Americas
- Wes Knight, CISO for Georgia Department of Revenue
- Scott McBee, Information Security Executive (CISO) for Darden Restaurants
- Tony Spurlin, VP & CSO for Windstream
- Scott Stanton, Sr. Manager Infrastructure Security for Halyard Health
- Bob Varnadoe, CISO for NCR
- Aaron’s - Incident Response Transformation
- Bank of America - Bank of America’s Access Review “Access Analyzer”
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta - Mobile Clinician Project
- Community Health Systems - PhishMe Triage Implementation Project
- Georgia Department of Revenue - CISO Sentinel Security and Compliance Risk Management Platform
- The Home Depot - Enterprise Cloud Gateway
- NCR Corporation - Security Vision 20/20
- Randstad - Operation On Watch
- Tampa Electric Company - NERC CIP Standards Version 5 Implementation Project
Full project descriptions can be found online:
"The ISE® Southeast Awards offer Information Security professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the finest minds behind leading security programs, and celebrate the hard earned achievements and progress of the InfoSec community. This year's executive nominees possess impeccable leadership qualities and the project nominees have created some truly innovative projects," said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N.
Nominations are sent to T.E.N.'s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year's ISE® Southeast Judges include:
- Connie Barrera, Corporate Director & CISO for Jackson Health System
- Russell Eubanks, VP and CISO for Federal Reserve Bank of ATL
- Elliott Franklin, VP of IT for CKE Restaurants
- Joey Johnson, CISO for Premise Health
- Kevin McKenzie, CISO & VP of Information Technology for Dollar Tree Stores
- Kevin Morrison, Head of Information Security for Jones Day
- Gene Scriven, CISO for ACI Worldwide
- Michelle Stewart, CISO for RentPath
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Southeast Executive Forum and Awards on March 6, 2018 at the Westin Peachtree Plaza Downtown in Atlanta, GA. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions (led by ISE® Alumni) highlighting a spectrum of the industry's most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by Exabyte sponsor: Prevoty
As well as kilobyte sponsors: Attivo Networks, Carbon Black, Centrify, CloudPassage, Digital Guardian, Fidelis, Forcepoint, Onapsis, Respond Software, Splunk, Valimail, Vectra, and ZeroFOX.
As well as display sponsors: BitSight, InfoBlox, ReliaQuest, and SAI Global.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solutions providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.’s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally-acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America’s largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. T.E.N. delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 42 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
About ISE® Award Program Series
For more than a decade, the Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Award Program Series has empowered security executives and their project teams to Connect, Collaborate and Celebrate. Recognized as the industry’s most prestigious IT Security award program, it has become the most anticipated award program for security executives and their project teams. Winners have included executives and project teams from leading organizations such as Aetna, AT&T, Bank of America, Comcast, Cox Automotive, Ellie Mae, HMS, Jabil, PayPal, and SunTrust.