T.E.N. Announces 2017 Information Security Executive® (ISE®) Northeast Awards Nominees
Executive and Project Category Awards Announced at ISE® Northeast Executive Forum and Awards Gala on Oct. 11, 2017
ATLANTA, August 30, 2017 (Newswire.com) - T.E.N., a technology and Information Security Executive® networking and relationship-marketing firm, announced today the nominees for the 2017 Information Security Executive® Northeast Awards. Executives include top-ranking decision makers representing organizations in financial services, commercial, health care, government and academics. Projects include large-scale technology endeavors that address key issues in the information security industry.
- Rohan Amin, Global CISO for JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Rahul Bhardwaj, VP - Information Security for FIS
- Brian DiPietro, Managing Director, CISO for MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- Moriah Hara, Global CISO for The Interpublic Group
- Mike Higgins, CISO for NBC Universal
- John Kelly, SVP and Global CISO for Elsevier
- Jeff Moore, Global Head of Security for Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
- Chris Olsen, VP, Technical Security Services for ADP
- Hussein Syed, VP & CISO for RWJ Barnabas Health
- Tim Tompkins, Senior Director & Chief Security Architect – Global Security Innovation for Aetna
- Laura Whitt-Winyard, Director, Information Security for Billtrust
- Allergan - Project Gateway
- Comcast - Cyber Value at Risk
- Harvard University - HarvardKey Two-Step Verification Project
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - Domain Security Platform
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - Faster and More Secure with Cloud
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. - The Cybersecurity Service Desk
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. - The Vulnerability Scoring Model (VxSx) Project
- Novartis - Novartis Deception Project
- Quest Diagnostics - Quest Diagnostics Privileged Account Management (PAM)
- Quest Diagnostics - Winning Business Buy-in Through Tailored Incident Response Tabletops
- Sandy Alexander - Centralize Branch Office Security Management
- United Nations Development Programme - Cyber-Incident Detection and Response in the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Development Programme - Providing Cost-Effective Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance in the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Full project descriptions can be found online:
"The ISE® Northeast Awards offer cybersecurity professionals the opportunity to connect with their peers, collaborate with some of the finest minds helming leading security programs, and celebrate the hard earned achievements and progress they have made in the realm of Information Security. The need for security executives has become more critical than ever and it has become vital that these security professionals have a network of peers to interact with, exchange ideas and best practices, and work together to create innovative ways to make our industry even more robust and forward-thinking," said Marci McCarthy, CEO and President of T.E.N. The ISE® Northeast Awards recognize executives and projects, which have made a positive impact on their organizations through risk management, data-asset protection, regulatory compliance, privacy, and information security. Nominations are sent to T.E.N.'s distinguished panel of ISE® Judges for review and scoring.
This year's ISE® Northeast Judges include:
- Frank Aiello, CISO for American Red Cross
- Vikrant Arora, AVP & CISO for Hospital for Special Surgery
- Medha Bhalodkar, AVP & CISO for Columbia University/Information Technology
- Carl Burgess, SVP, GISO Branded Cards & CRS for Citigroup Inc.
- Stacey Halota, VP, Information Security and Privacy for CyberVista | Graham Holdings
- Lou Saviano, VP, Global IT Services for Skillsoft
- Larry Wilson, CISO for University of Massachusetts
All nominees will be recognized at the ISE® Northeast Executive Forum and Awards on Oct. 11, 2017 at The Westin Times Square in New York City, New York. Event attendees can earn up to five CPEs for participating in the event, which will offer dynamic presentations and engaging roundtable discussions (led by ISE® Alumni) highlighting a spectrum of the industry's most critical issues and innovative best practices. Finalists and winners are announced at the awards gala that evening and recognized through press coverage and inclusion on the T.E.N. website.
The event is made possible by kilobyte sponsors: Attivo Networks, Bay Dynamics, Centrify, Contrast Security, Cisco, Infoblox, Leidos, NSS Labs, PhishMe, Protectwise, and Symantec.
As well as display sponsors: AlgoSec, CloudPassage, CyberInt, Cymmetria, Fortress Information Security, Reliaquest, SAI Global, ServiceNow, and ZeroFOX.
T.E.N., a national technology and security executive marketing and networking organization, facilitates peer-to-peer relationships between top executives, industry visionaries and solutions providers in the cybersecurity industry. Nominated for numerous industry awards, T.E.N.'s executive leadership programs enable information exchange, collaboration and decision-making opportunities for Information Security Executives and cybersecurity solution providers alike. Its flagship program, the nationally-acclaimed Information Security Executive® (ISE®) of the Year Program Series and Awards, is North America's largest leadership recognition and networking program for security professionals. T.E.N. delivers ISE® Private Dinners across 42 major cities throughout the U.S. and Canada to create even more opportunities for Information Security Executives, professionals and security solution providers to Connect, Collaborate, and Celebrate.
For more information, visit http://www.ten-inc.com.