Letingtech Announces the World's First Smart Glasses With Alexa and Smart Home Control
SUNNYVALE, Calif., December 5, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Letingtech announces the launch of LET Glass, the world’s first AI glasses supported by military bone conduction technology. LET Glass revolutionizes the way users control their smart home. It frees hands from physical handling of devices and immerses users in a smart world with the easiest operating mode. LET is available on Indiegogo today, starting at $119.
How exactly is LET Glass so special? LET Glass integrates audio entertainment, telephone communication and voice interaction into one pair of glasses. By integrating Alexa and activating Siri and Google Now, LET Glass lets users play with their phone without a single touch on the phone. Take a look at the key features below:
- What it does -- Smart Home Control via Alexa, Music, Calls, Online Information Navigation
- AI voice control -- Talk into the built-in mic on LET Glass for voice interaction
- Bone conduction technology -- Listen to the sound from LET Glass while keeping open ears to the surroundings
- Gesture control -- Tap on the legs of LET Glass for remote control
- Prescription Lenses -- Customize LET Glass with multiple styles of frames and lens
- On Head Detection -- Auto power switch when putting it on and off the head
Starting to imagine how it would feel to wear LET Glass? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get a pair at a SUPER price much under the worth of its true value. Go to LET’s Indiegogo campaign to grab a good deal!
About LET: Letingtech is a start-up company founded by a group of engineers with extensive product development experience. It focuses on smart hardware development and aims to build the most high-quality and cost-effective audio-visual products to wow consumers. LET Smart Glasses have re-defined high-technology glasses and become the first brand of smart glasses.