How to Quickly Select the Right Scaffolding Caster Wheel - YTCASTER
Casters are a very important accessory in mobile scaffolding. That is because the quality of the casters will directly affect the use of the scaffolding. Therefore, one must be very careful when purchasing casters.
HEBEI, China, October 11, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Casters are a very important accessory in mobile scaffolding. That is because the quality of the casters will directly affect the use of the scaffolding. Therefore, one must be very careful when purchasing casters. Small caster wheels, caster wheels with shock absorbers, swivel casters, heavy duty caster wheel for scaffolding... Are all kinds of casters dazzling you? The following are tips that YTCASTER has provided about choosing the right scaffolding caster wheel.
1. Choose the appropriate caster size. The larger the diameter of the caster, the more labor-saving it is and the better it resists obstacles.
2. Choose the appropriate material. Casters are divided into groups such as super artificial rubber casters, polyurethane casters, plastic casters, nylon casters, steel casters, high-temperature casters, rubber casters, and so on. Casters of different materials are used in various ground environments and temperatures, and they must be selected based on the situation in which they will be used. As a professional nylon wheels manufacturer, Yutong offers a wide range of products from which you can select.
3. Calculate the load-bearing weight. For mobile scaffolding casters of the same diameter, and for different load-bearing requirements, usually the manufacturer will produce several models, mainly to make wheels and brackets that have different thicknesses or materials. When the ground is relatively flat, the single caster load = (the total number of casters installed in the equipment) × 1.2 (insurance factor).
4. Select the bracket. Brackets can be divided into orientation and universal direction. The material is usually carbon steel. You can also get various types of plating, such as spraying, galvanizing, copper plating, nickel plating, etc., as well as stainless steel.
5. Determine the installation method. Usually, for a middle to light load, you can use a screw rod, plunger, expansion rubber sleeve, etc. For a heavy load, use the bottom plate or have the caster directly welded to the equipment.
6. Look at the brakes. From a functional point of view, generally divided into brake wheels and brake bracket universal. In addition, there are tread brakes, positive brakes, side brakes, etc. Contact Yutong to learn more.
Yutong is a professional caster wheel manufacturer of 16 years. During this time, we have accumulated rich experience and advanced techniques. With competitive pricing and high-quality products, our products have won high admiration from caster wheel suppliers and are widely trusted at home and abroad. Our greatest desire is to produce high-quality caster products at the most competitive price.
Contact Person: Xuhuan Zhao