Minneapolis, MN, May 30, 2017 (Newswire.com) - As a futurist, Jack Uldrich focuses on future-proofing businesses by preparing them to embrace future trends like the Internet of Things, AI, wearable technology, Blockchain, 3D printing, Nanotechnology and cryptocurrency, among others.
He says these technologies have the power to transform each of these industries, and chances are that those transformations will take place “sooner rather than later.”
"As technology in the business world continues to advance at a faster pace, embracing change is paramount for success."
Jack Uldrich, Global Futurist & Keynote Speaker
"As technology in the business world continues to advance at a faster pace, embracing change is paramount for success," says Uldrich.
Throughout the month of June, Uldrich will address five industry leaders in wealth management, accounting, food services, petrochemicals, and utilities.
His speaking engagements include:
- June 1, 2017, Future Trends in Wealth Management • Private Wealth Management Firm • Boston, MA
- June 2, 2017, The Big AHA: Future Trends in Accounting • NSAC Midwest Chapter • Wichita, KS
- June 6, 2017, The Big AHA: How to Future-Proof Your Cooperative Electric Cooperatives of South Carolina • Isle of Palms, SC
- June 13, 2017, Future Trends in Food KeHe Distributors • Minneapolis, MN
- June 20, 2017, Future Trends in the Petrochemical Industry • Private • Houston, TX
In addition to the technological trends, Uldrich motivates his clients to shift their organizational mindsets. His concept for that is "The Big AHA," which is his acronym for Awareness, Humility, and Action. As the Founder of the School of Unlearning, he makes it a priority to point out to his clients how to "unlearn obsolete ways of thinking that no longer serve them."
Parties interested in learning more about Jack Uldrich, his books, his daily blog or his speaking availability are encouraged to view his website.
Source: Jack Uldrich & The School of Unlearning