West Hartford, CT, March 30, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Members of ESOPMarketplace.com are set to attend and present on various topics relating to Employee Stock Ownership Plans at NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference, April 4–6 in Denver.
The NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference is the largest ESOP conference in the world. Event coordinators describe the conference as an opportunity to take in “interactive presentations and lectures from hundreds of top employee ownership experts and experienced leaders from successful employee-owned companies.” More than 130 different breakout sessions will be occurring during the conference. For more about this year’s conference go to www.nceo.org.
Among the presenters and attendees at this year’s NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference are valued members of ESOPMarketplace.com. Please see below the topics on which ESOPMarketplace.com members will be speaking:We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference.
Marc Schechter, Butterfield Schechter LLP
- How ESOP Companies Utilize Their Equity Value to Sustain Long Term Employee Ownership - Tuesday, April 5, 2017 - Concurrent Session 7, 1:30 pm-2:45 pm
- Note: Butterfield Schechter LLP is proud to be sponsoring this year’s conference.
Grant McCorkhill, Holland & Knight LLP
- When Should You Think About Selling Your ESOP Company? - Wednesday, April 5th at 3:15 to 4:30 pm
Sandy Shoemaker, EKS&H
- Warrants in ESOP Transactions – Accounting and Tax Considerations - Tuesday, April 4th at 9:00 am
Jay Friedman, Wilkins Finston Friedman Law Group
- Red Flags – How Can You Tell if You Need to Reevaluate Your Service Providers? - Tuesday, April 4, 1:45–3:00
· Jay Friedman JD – Wilkins Finston Friedman Law Group, LLP
· Steve Martin, Senior Vice President - Argent Trust Company
· Erin Hollis ASA, CDBV - Marshall & Stevens
Jack Veale, the founder of ESOPmarketplace.com, said, “We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference.”
About ESOP Marketplace
ESOPMarketplace.com is a community of multi-disciplined ESOP Experts who have a successful history of assisting business owners with their ownership transition. ESOPMarketplace.com is designed to guide business owners and their local advisors or key managers to select the best choices for the selling shareholder or other stakeholders.
To learn more about ESOPMarketplace.com go to www.esopmarkeplace.com
48 Walkley Road, West Hartford, CT 06119-1345