West Hartford, CT, March 30, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Members of ESOPMarketplace.com are set to attend and present on various topics relating to Employee Stock Ownership Plans at NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference, April 4–6 in Denver.
The NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference is the largest ESOP conference in the world. Event coordinators describe the conference as an opportunity to take in “interactive presentations and lectures from hundreds of top employee ownership experts and experienced leaders from successful employee-owned companies.” More than 130 different breakout sessions will be occurring during the conference. For more about this year’s conference go to www.nceo.org.
We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference.
Jack Veale, Founder of ESOPmarketplace.com
Among the presenters and attendees at this year’s NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference are valued members of ESOPMarketplace.com. Please see below the topics on which ESOPMarketplace.com members will be speaking:
Maureen Clayton, Nest Egg CommunicationS
- Follow Us: Social Media 101 for ESOPs - April 5, 10:15-11:00
- Build a One-Team Culture through Employee Recognition - April 6, 10:45-12:00
- Note: Maureen will be partnering with Amanda DeVito from Butler/Till on the April 6 session.
Daniel Janich, Holifield Janich & Associates PLLC
- S Corporation ESOPs: Understanding the Advantages & Traps for the Unwary - Tuesday, April 4, 10:30–11:45
Description: An S Corporation ESOP provides unique benefits to plan sponsors and shareholders alike. It also holds significant liabilities for a plan that is improperly administered. This session will address the advantages and potential traps for the unwary when administering an S Corporation ESOP.
ESOPPlus: Schatz Brown Glassman LLP
- The Monday, April 3rd Preconference, “Is an ESOP Right for Your Company” is being sponsored by ESOP Plus: Schatz Brown Glassman LLP. Tim Jochim and Peter Jones (from our Columbus, OH office), will discuss a variety of topics including, “What Do Real Life Transactions Look Like” and “Plan Design and Operation.”
- During the main conference Peter Jones will lead a presentation on “Fostering Authentic Employee Engagement with Deming Management,” Rob Schatz will present a session on “C Corporation vs. S Corporation ESOPs: How, When and For Whom Do They Work Best?”, and Lian Gravelle will be presenting a session on “Strengthening Your Company Through Diversity.”
Jack Veale, the founder of ESOPmarketplace.com, said, “We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2017 Employee Ownership Conference.”
About ESOP Marketplace
ESOPMarketplace.com is a community of multi-disciplined ESOP Experts who have a successful history of assisting business owners with their ownership transition. ESOPMarketplace.com is designed to guide business owners and their local advisors or key managers to select the best choices for the selling shareholder or other stakeholders.
To learn more about ESOPMarketplace.com go to www.esopmarkeplace.com
48 Walkley Road, West Hartford, CT 06119-1345