Export CAD Layouts to PDF, Expand/Crop an Image & Export PSD Layers to Raster Images Using .NET
It has introduced the functionality to use Bradley's threshold algorithm during process of image conversion. Exporting PSD layers to raster images and CAD file to PDF format has also been incorporated in this release. It has enhanced loading and saving PSD to raster image, DWG file to PDF conversion process, Converting DXF file to PNG or TIFF process and Process of handling large images while resizing.
January 19, 2016 (Newswire.com) -
This article explains the new and enhanced features included in Aspose.Imaging for .NET 3.2.0. It allows users to use Bradley’s threshold algorithm during image conversion and define settings to expand or crop the image. Support to export PSD layers to raster images and CAD file to PDF format has also been incorporated. Aspose.Imaging for .NET API has introduced the functionality to use Bradley’s threshold algorithm during process of image conversion. A code sample is provided on the blog announcement page to define the threshold value and use it. Using Aspose.Imaging for .Net, developers can expand or crop an image during image conversion process. Developers can now easily convert PSD layers to PNG, JPEG and TIFF images using this release. Aspose.Imaging for .Net provides functionality to export CAD to PDF file format. Save method of the CadImage class can be used to export to PDF format. Initialize the CadRasterizationOptions class, define the type of entities and set the layout(s) that users want to export. Some important enhancements have been introduced in this release, such as functionality of ExifData with NULL properties has been improved, loading and saving PSD to raster image functionality has been improved, DWG file to PDF conversion process has been improved, Converting DXF file to PNG or TIFF process has been improved and Process of handling large images while resizing has been improved. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Support for embedded external images for dwg/dxf
• Implementation of Bradley thresholding
• Allow crop or expand for images when they exported to raster file formats
• Export PSD layer(s) to a raster image(s) via file path location and stream
• Support export of CAD drawing as image embedded into PDF file
• Expose useful tiff classes and stream classes to public
• Only contiguous planar configuration is supported at the moment exception when trying to loading a tiff image
• Could not update EXIF data with null properties
• Psd image saving throws System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
• Exporting DWG Drawing to PDF produces invalid results
• Incorrect dimensions returned for certain DXF
• Converting DxF file to png or tiff, resulting in an empty output file.
• FrameworkException: Cannot allocate image in memory. Image size exceeds memory size, at Image.Resize
• Error in documentation/implementation for Aspose.Imaging for Save() method for PSD with concrete PsdOptions specified
• Empty PSD file after Save() source PSD without max compatibility with CompressionMethod.Raw
• PSD layers in result file lost after Save() call with CompressionMethod.Raw
• Drawing a PNG with transparent background on another image results in a black block
• Colors change when TIFF is converted to JPEG with default settings
• Improve tiff loading performance
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/.net/imaging-component.aspx
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/imagingnet/Home
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066