HARTFORD, Conn., August 17, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Holland & Knight recently announced that it is opening an office in Philadelphia. The Philadelphia office will be home to eleven partners and one counsel. For Holland & Knight, this will be the 28th office worldwide and the 25th in the continental USA.
The new office is slated to specialize in the following areas of the law:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Litigation
- Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits
- Banking and Financial Services
- Environmental Law
About the opening of Holland & Knight’s new Philadelphia office, Jack Veale (founder of ESOPMarketplace.com) said, “The ESOPMarketplace.com family of ESOP professionals would like to congratulate Holland & Knight on this new office milestone, and I’d personally like to congratulate the partners of the new office Leonard Bernstein, Kelly Bley, James DelBello, Robert Frank, Kerry Halpern, John Martini, Daniel Mateo, David Pardys, Nipun Patel, Tracy Quinn, and Matthew Siembieda, along with counsel, Robert Jaworski.”The ESOPMarketplace.com family of ESOP professionals would like to congratulate Holland & Knight on this new office milestone.
The new Holland & Knight office in Philadelphia will give ESOP companies in the area another outstanding option for legal representation.
Along with the legal side of the ESOP equation in the Philadelphia area is the need for ESOP valuation professionals. For people considering the legal services of Holland & Knight, ESOPMarketplace.com would suggest the valuation services of Edward (Ed) Wilusz of Value Management Inc. Ed Wilusz is the Managing Director and Founder of Value Management Inc. (an investment banking and business valuation advisory firm) and has been active in this field since 1980.
Holland & Knight has indicated that the new office will bring specialized experience in the industries of healthcare and life sciences, infrastructure, manufacturing, consumer products, energy, and technology.
ESOPMarketplace.com would like to give special recognition to David Pardys and David Surbeck - members of ESOPMarketplace.com that will be associated with Holland & Knight’s team serving the Philadelphia area.
- David Pardys - David Pardys is an employee benefits and executive compensation attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. He focuses on employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and executive compensation.
- David Surbeck – David Surbeck advises clients in syndicated, club and single lender transactions - including various secured and unsecured, and specialty collateral structures. In addition, he handles various senior, split-lien, and junior financing structures - including cash flow and asset-based financing, sponsor and acquisition financing, Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP) financing, and fund finance.
Holland & Knight's new Philadelphia office will be located at Cira Centre, 2929 Arch Street, Suite 800.
ESOPMarketplace.com is the premier online location to find the most competent and experienced ESOP Lawyers, Advisors, and Consultants in North America. These ESOP professionals work carefully with the parties involved in an ESOP to achieve the most favorable outcomes in the implementation and running of an ESOP.
To learn more about ESOPMarketplace.com go to www.esopmarketplace.com.
48 Walkley Road, West Hartford, CT 06119-1345