HARTFORD, Conn., April 12, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Members of ESOPMarketplace.com are set to attend and present on various topics relating to Employee Stock Ownership Plans at NCEO 2018 Employee Ownership Conference, April 18-20 in Atlanta, GA.
The NCEO 2018 Employee Ownership Conference is the largest ESOP conference in the world. Event coordinators describe the conference as an opportunity to take in “interactive presentations and lectures from hundreds of top employee ownership experts and experienced leaders from successful employee-owned companies.” More than 130 different breakout sessions will be occurring during the conference. For more about this year’s conference go to www.nceo.org/conference.
Among the presenters and attendees at this year’s NCEO 2018 Employee Ownership Conference are valued members of ESOPMarketplace.com. Please see below the topics on which some of our ESOPMarketplace.com members will be speaking:"We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2018 Employee Ownership Conference."
Chuck Coyne, Empire Valuation Consultants, LLC
- “ESOP 101: Is an ESOP Right for You?” -- Thursday, April 19, at 10:20 a.m.
- Please stop by booth #17 to learn more about our ESOP valuation practice.
Grant McCorkhill, Holland & Knight LLP
- Expert Roundtable Lunch Discussion “The S Corporation ESOP Transaction” -- Thursday, April 19, at 11:50 a.m.
Marc Schechter, Butterfield Schechter LLP
- “Considerations Involving ESOP Acquisition Transactions Following an Initial Transaction” -- Wednesday, April 18, 10:30 a.m.
Timothy Stewart, DeWitt Ross Stevens
- “Is My Company Too Small for an ESOP?” -- Wednesday, April 18, 9:00 a.m.
George Raftopoulos, ROI-Cubed, LLC
- “Making Financial Statements Fun” -- Wednesday, April 18, 9:00 a.m.
Jack Veale, the founder of ESOPmarketplace.com, said, “We are thrilled to have these outstanding members of the ESOPmarketplace.com community sharing their expertise with the attendees of the NCEO 2018 Employee Ownership Conference.”
About ESOP Marketplace
ESOPMarketplace.com is a community of multi-disciplined ESOP Experts who have a successful history of assisting business owners with their ownership transition. ESOPMarketplace.com is designed to guide business owners and their local advisors or key managers to select the best choices for the selling shareholder or other stakeholders.
To learn more about ESOPMarketplace.com go to www.esopmarkeplace.com
48 Walkley Road, West Hartford, CT 06119-1345