Alibaba, Superdry and BP to Share Online Brand Protection Best Practices at October Event
LONDON, August 6, 2019 (Newswire.com) - Trademark experts from the world’s leading brands will be gathering in London to share insights and best practices for overcoming the challenges and risks faced, and for leveraging the opportunities being presented as online and technological environments continue to evolve. World Trademark Review (WTR) is pleased to announce the first speakers for Brand Protection Online Europe, taking place in London on 14 October 2019. Among those confirmed are senior trademark experts from AccuWeather, Alibaba, BP, Johnson Controls, Maus Freres and Tonino Lamborghini.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Zeeger Vink, Director, IP Maus Freres
- James Graham, Vice President and Chief IP Counsel, Johnson Controls
- Matthew Bassiur, VP, Head, Global IP Enforcement, Alibaba Group
- Giovanni Visintini, Counsel, Brands, BP
- James Beeton, Brand Protection Officer, Superdry
- Eva Constantini, Attorney at Law, IP Specialist, Tonino Lamborghini
- Alastair Gray, Senior Brand Protection Manager, Tommy Hilfiger Global
- George Sevier, Category Head, IP Enforcement, Dyson
- Måns Sjӧstrand, Global Head, IP and Brand Protection, Daniel Wellington
- Jennifer Chung, General Counsel, AccuWeather
This panel of experts, which will be expanded in the coming weeks, will provide first-hand experience and lessons learned in sessions covering:
- Developing a state-of-the-art online brand protection strategy
- Fighting infringement on e-commerce sites
- Strategies for protection on social networks and apps
- Keeping up with the changing domain name landscape
- Working within the rules of GDPR and data privacy
Brand Protection Online Europe, 14 October, London.
Find out more about the event here: https://www.wtr-events.com/BPOEurope
For further information on Brand Protection Online Europe and WTR, please contact cetroit@GlobeBMG.com.
Source: World Trademark Review
Categories: Intellectual Property Law