St. Louis Attorney Kenneth P. Carp Reminds Drivers That October 5th -9th Is Drive Safety Work Week
Kenneth P. Carp, St. Louis-based attorney who practices in personal injury law, is urging employers and employees to participate in this year's Drive Safely Work Week from October 5th through the 9th.
St. Louis, MO, October 5, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Kenneth P. Carp, St. Louis-based attorney who practices in personal injury law, is urging employers and employees to participate in this year’s Drive Safely Work Week from October 5th through the 9th. The event, sponsored by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS), is an awareness campaign designed to increase roadway safety for employees and the members of the community in which they work.
NETS provides employers with free campaign materials that educate employees about safe driving practices. The focus of the 2015 campaign is how effective planning can help drivers reduce the risk of accidents and other adverse events. Each day of the campaign has a different focus, which are as follows:
· Monday: Making a Plan – On Monday, the campaign materials identify ways in which effective planning can improve driver efficiency and eliminate potential distractions.
· Tuesday: Driving outside Your Comfort Zone – The second day of the campaign focuses on ways in which planning can help drivers who are driving in unfamiliar or new situations.
· Wednesday: Plan ahead to Have a Clear Head – Wednesday’s materials aim to educate employees on how proper planning can help drivers avoid physical distractions that may affect their ability to drive safely.
· Thursday: Navigating the Road to Becoming a Mature Driver – As people age, they may develop medical issues that may affect their ability to drive safely. The materials associated with the fourth day of the campaign are intended to help older individuals.
· Friday: Planning ahead for Family Road Safety: The final day of the campaign provides materials that focus on how planning can help families with new or aging drivers keep loved ones safe.
The Law Office of Kenneth P. Carp is a St. Louis-based law firm that represents the legal interests of individuals injured by the negligence of others. In addition to practicing in personal injury law, Mr. Carp also assists clients in matters related to bankruptcy, business law, debt relief, foreclose, wills and trusts, unemployment, and traffic. Prospective clients can schedule a free consultation with Mr. Carp by calling 636-947-3600.
Kenneth P. Carp
The Law Offices of Kenneth P. Carp
12800 Boenker Ln.
Bridgeton, MO 63044