Houston Personal Injury Lawyer Urges Local Employers and Employees to Participate in 2015 Drive Safely Work Week
Houston-based personal injury attorney Stewart J. Guss is reminding employers and employees that October 5th through the 9th is National Drive Safely Work Week (DSWW).
Houston, Texas, October 2, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Houston-based personal injury attorney Stewart J. Guss is reminding employers and employees that October 5th through the 9th is National Drive Safely Work Week (DSWW). The event, which is sponsored by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS), is a 5-day safety campaign intended to promote roadway safety by educating employees about safe driving practices in a variety of settings.
NETS provides employers who participate with campaign materials and handouts to distribute to employees, and the focus of this year’s campaign is the way in which planning can help increase driver safety and reduce the risk of accidents. Each day has a different focus, as described in the material below:
Stewart J. Guss is a Houston personal injury attorney that has been representing the rights of people injured in preventable accidents for 20 years.
Stewart Guss, Attorney
· Monday: Making a Plan – The first day of the campaign focuses on the way in which proper planning can improve driver efficiency and eliminate potential distractions that may increase the risk of an accident.
· Tuesday: Driving outside your Comfort Zone – Many workers have to drive in unfamiliar situations, whether they are traveling to a new city for work or if they are required to drive a different vehicle as part of their job duties. The materials associated with the second day of the campaign are intended to educate employees as to how planning can help reduce the risk associated with driving in unfamiliar situations.
· Wednesday: Plan ahead to have a Clear Head – On Wednesday, the campaign focuses on using planning to avoid physical distractions that may impact a driver’s focus.
· Thursday: Navigating the Road to Becoming a Mature Driver – The materials associated with the fourth day of the campaign discuss the way in which planning can help people stay safe on the road as they age.
· Friday: Planning ahead for Family Road Safety – On the last day, the campaign aims to educate families with older or new drivers as to how planning can help keep their loved ones safe while driving.
Stewart J. Guss is a Houston personal injury attorney that has been representing the rights of people injured in preventable accidents for 20 years. Mr. Guss regularly handles cases arising from a variety of incidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability cases, gas and oilfield injuries, slip and falls, and nursing home injuries. Individuals seeking legal representation can schedule a consultation with Mr. Guss by calling 713-766-5883.
Stewart J. Guss, Attorney at Law
12777 Jones Rd Suite 297
Phone: 713- 766-5883