Rossmoor, CA, August 31, 2016 (Newswire.com) - Water can cause considerable amount of damage to a property. It doesn’t just leave behind ugly stains on the walls and floors, but also weakens structural integrity. If water isn’t cleaned up properly and your walls, floors, and furniture aren’t dried well, the moisture can encourage mold and compromise the air quality of your property. At We Dry Water Damage, we make sure your property is completely free of moisture before we start the repair process.
Our Three Step Process
We Dry Water Damage is striving to be a leader in the industry of water damage restoration serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange County.
We follow a three-step process to ensure the water damage is dealt with in the most comprehensive and effective manner. Unlike other companies, we don’t just address the surface problem; we delve deeper. Here’s a brief explanation of our process.
- Assessment – The first step is to assess the damage thoroughly to see how far it goes. We also look at the water that caused the damage and determine whether it’s sanitary or not. We use the latest technology and techniques to understand the full extent of the damage and come up with solutions accordingly.
- Mitigation – The next step is to remove the cause of the damage. We use fans and dehumidifiers to remove all of the moisture from the area. We also have special driers for hardwood, sub-floors, inner wall cavities, etc. We also use special clean-up techniques for mold and other such toxins.
- Restoration – Once the surface is completely clean, we move on to repairing the damage and restoring the property to its previous glory. After the water and moisture are removed, we examine the property from top to bottom and systematically carry out the restoration work in all areas. We’ll also check to see if the walls need to be opened to dry them out if mold is an issue.
We’ve become a trusted name to address water damage in our service area, because our clients know we deliver reliable solutions. Here are some reasons why you should hire us:
- Latest Cleaning Equipment and Techniques – We don’t shy away from growth and learning; and are always willing to explore new solutions. We use the latest techniques and technology to address water damage.
- 24/7 – We know that water damage should be addressed quickly because the longer it’s allowed to linger, the more severe the damage can be. We respond promptly to your calls, regardless of when you call. We can be present at your location immediately after the plumber has repaired the problem to take care of the resultant damage.
- High Health and Safety Standards – Water damage can lead to problems like mold, asbestos, and contamination from toxins and biohazards. We address these problems during our mitigation and restoration process as well.
Source: We Dry Water Damage