Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat in Costa Rica Now Offers the New Pegan Diet

Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat is the first resort in Costa Rica to offer the Pegan Diet, a hybrid of Paleo and Vegan cuisines. The Pegan diet takes the best, most healthful qualities of both diets, creating an eating style that combines the better of both worlds!

​Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat is the first resort in Costa Rica to offer the Pegan Diet, a hybrid of Paleo and Vegan cuisines.  The Pegan diet takes the best, most healthful qualities of both diets, creating an eating style that combines the better of both worlds!

No Meat! Only Fresh Fish Options!  Experience the Pegan Diet at Waterfall Villas in Costa Rica. Inquire about the Pegan Diet. (506) 2-787-413​7.

The pegan diet focuses primarily on fruits and vegetables — specifically, filling 75 percent of one's diet with plants, and rounding out the other 25 percent with animal protein and high-quality fats.  Becoming a Pegan means a person doesn't worry about focusing on how much they eat. When they focus on what they eat, their body's natural appetite control systems kick into gear and they eat less.

As a result of their eating style, Pegans:

·      Eat a low-glycemic load.  Focus on more protein and fats, including nuts (not peanuts), seeds (flax, chia, hemp, sesame, pumpkin), coconut, avocados, sardines and olive oil.

·      Eat the right fats.  Steer clear of vegetable oils, including soybean oil, which now comprises about 10% of our calories. Focus instead on omega-3 fats, nuts, coconut, avocados, and yes, even saturated fat from grass-fed or sustainably raised animals.

·      Eat mostly plants.  Plant should form 75% of the diet and the plate.

·      Focus on nuts and seeds.  They are full of protein, minerals, and good fats, plus they lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes.

·      Avoid dairy.  Dairy is great for growing calves into cows, but not for humans. Try organic goat or sheep products, but only as a treat.

·      Avoid gluten.  Most is from Franken Wheat, so look for heirloom wheat (Einkorn). If a dieter is not sensitive to gluten, then consider it an occasional treat.

·      Eat gluten-free whole grains sparingly.  They still raise blood sugar and can trigger autoimmunity.

·      Eat beans sparingly.  Lentils are best. Stay away from big starchy beans.

·      Eat meat or animal products as a condiment.  There's no need to make animal products the main course.

·      Think of sugar as an occasional treat.  Use it sparingly.

Learn more about Waterfall Villas vegan wellness retreat in Costa Rica and visit the Gourmet Vegan Cuisine page at

http://www.waterfallvillas.com/cuisine/gourmet-vegan-cuisine-in-costa-rica-with-waterfall-villas

Come to Waterfall Villas Wellness Retreat for the healthy, relaxing getaway that everyone needs and deserves!

Waterfall Villas offers many opportunities to soothe the body, mind and soul.  Some of them:

·      Nature, adventure and beach/national park tours

·      Workshops on topics such as Chinese Watercolor Painting, Astrology, Tai Chi, Feng Shui, Past Life experiences and mystical Tarot.

·      Spiritual Retreats to destinations like Bali, India, Turkey and Peru, as well as daytime retreats at the resort.

·      Packages for Weddings, Honeymoons, detox, raw/vegan/gluten free dining.

Waterfall Villas also offers the Vegan Honeymoon Retreat, where lovers can relax in luxury and enjoy very healthy meals.  Our chef has put together an absolutely fabulous menu for this package to totally wow couples into a new life together with scrumptious romantic meals by the waterfalls!

Located in the peaceful Baru Rainforest with accommodations in Balinese style villas/ suites, travelers will enjoy private waterfalls and luxurious accommodations in Balinese tropical style.  The Waterfall Villas are built on top of the waterfalls - with the stream of water that feeds the waterfalls in front of the vacationer's balcony!

Visit www.waterfallvillas.com and read about their different Cuisines such as the Vegan Cuisine for healthy living. http://www.waterfallvillas.com/cuisine/vegan-cuisine

For more information call Waterfall Villas at (506) 2-787-4137. Email them also at  info@waterfallvillas.com.  

Share:


Categories: Food and Beverage Manufacturing, Food and Beverage Services, Vacations and Travel

Tags: detox costa rica, raw foods costa rica, vegan costa rica, wellness retreat costa rica


About TopofGoogle

View Website

Getting stories out to the world. When you need to get the stories out Now.