TSplus Smart and Powerful Web Application Delivery Solution
As 2018 draws to a close, TSplus proudly reflects on the technological advances it has succesfully undertaken during the past year. The recent releases of its ultimate remote desktop software have greatly enhanced its sustainability as a long-term and reliable Windows app delivery solution. The 11.80 version released this week confirms its continued evolution, and helps shape the future for TSplus
PRAGUE, December 21, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Before stepping into a new era of innovation, let's review TSplus’ numerous improvements for 2018.
An Enhanced Remote Desktop Experience on Mobile Devices
Since mobility is central to an organization's development, TSplus has witnessed an increase in the number of mobile users every year. This is why in 2018, TSplus has, in part, focused its development efforts on customers wishing to continue working within their company’s applications even when they are off-site.
The following settings and features have enabled users to enjoy secure remote access to Windows desktop and apps when using tablets and smartphones:
- Release 11.10 introduced the change: the Web Application Portal has been completely redesigned to deliver the best performance on mobile devices, with additional customization options and enhanced responsiveness for a better display. Administrators are now able to make changes to the screen size, organization, transparency, background colors and logo as well as to the pointer and keyboard.
- Release 11.20 followed up on these developments with a major achievement: the release of TSplus’ very first mobile app! Available on all mobile market places (Google Play, Apple Store and iTunes, Windows Apps etc.) for all mobile operating systems and in different languages, this app has changed the lives of TSplus mobile users and all digital nomads by giving them 24/7 access to their Windows applications from anywhere with ONE CLICK. In addition, the TSplus app is available at no charge to all TSplus 11.20 (and up) customers.
- The TSplus App Version 2 was released in June, and provided an outstanding new feature: the ability to print remotely from any mobile device without the need to install a driver on the client’s side! Users can easily print any document or photo saved on the TSplus remote server directly on the nearest available printer. It also adapts bandwidth usage according to the quality of the network for optimal stability.
A Smart and Easy-to-Manage Remote Desktop Application
In 2018, TSplus focused its efforts on simplifying IT administrators’ jobs by providing a remote desktop application that is comprehensive, simple and clearly organized for easy management.
- Beginning with Release 11.30, TSplus has been adding options to assist administrators in the setting of appropriate parameters according to their infrastructure and needs. The GPO code was recently entirely rewritten for this purpose. By allowing a more extensive customization, TSplus offers more flexibility and scalability to its customers for an optimal remote desktop experience, compatible with their corporate values.
- Release 11.50 took this evolution a step further by providing a simplified updating process. Since updates must be peformed frequently to keep up with innovations in the market place, it’s important for it to be quick and easy. All updates can now be applied directly from TSplus’ AdminTool which directly downloads the file, checks the validity of the license and automatically runs it, saving precious time for the administrator.
Security at the Core of TSplus Development
One of the major goals of TSplus in 2018 (and in the upcoming year) has been to provide users with the highest level of security. Remote desktop services are an easy target for cyber criminals looking to hack into servers in order to steal precious data or corrupt an entire system. Remote Desktop is a great tool for organizations of all sizes, as it allows for the optimization of IT resources by providing easy access to Windows applications. TSplus’ development team has performed numerous security enhancements to further improve user security and to facilitate administrators’ roles with respect to this important topic.
- Release 11.40 introduced a powerful solution with the encryption of logins and passwords on the web application portal. If a user enters a wrong password more than ten times, his or her session is locked for a certain period of time as determined by the administrator. Moreover, the Client Generator has been redesigned to prevent incompatibility with Windows security and false positive reactions on anti-viral software installed on the client’s side. This ensures greater stability and reliability when using TSplus on the most recent Windows operating systems.
- Beginning with Release 11.40, TSplus’ set-up and update programs have included a free fifteen-day trial version of RDS-Knight’s full-featured version (Ultimate Edition). When installed by the user, this powerful security add-on is automatically integrated with TSplus, and provides up to six powerful protections to keep RDS servers safe.
- TSplus’ new releases always come with the most recent versions of all its components, including its HTML5 kernel, support for all browsers, PDF reader and SSL Certificates. According to TSplus’ latest pen test audits (hacker penetration test reports), the TSplus 11.70 Web Portal and TSplus HTML5 solution achieve the highest level of security possible. However, the company does not intend to stop working on this never-ending challenge. Security is, and will continue to be, a priority for the development team.
A Remote Desktop Solution For Every Type of Organization
In 2018, TSplus decided to review its sales strategy and to offer updated product assortments and licensing options. As a first step,TSplus reviewed its pricing strategy, and two new editions have been added to its monitoring add-on, Server Genius. With its revised pricing, TSplus continues to be a competitively-priced solution compared to other solutions on the market!
- Additionally, since Release 11.60, TSplus has been offering a major innovation that allows the program to secure optimal compatibility with any new Microsoft update. In fact, TSplus now fully complies with the most recent Windows versions, adding even more features to outperform in Windows 2016 & W10 remote desktop application environments. How is this performance possible? TSplus developed its own alternative to the Windows shell. “WinXShell” is a remote desktop display solution which reproduces the same user experience as the original, while eliminating all related issues. This is the best way for administrators to provide an enjoyable user experience with the best performance and stability, regardless of the size of the installation.
- This alternative shell has been further improved with Release 11.70, and marks a turning point for the remote desktop experience. TSplus 11.70 is not only the best solution for all of Windows shell’s well-known issues, it also paves the way for continued support of future requirements.
TSplus Releases a 11.80 Version Just Before Christmas...
TSplus 11.80 has been generally available since last week, and further improves upon the features mentioned above.
TSplus 11.80 Adds a Stronger Security Layer:
- The TSplus HTML5kernel has been redesigned to include more security measures, such as enabling"Encryption Oracle Remediation." It also offers the option to accept local RDP connections only to cookie-approved RDP clients.
- The "Group Policies (GPO)" code has once again been improved to disallow incompatible settings which, in fact, greatly simplifies administrative and management tasks.
- All TSplus’ components have been updated for the best possible stability and compatibility, including support for all browsers, the latest version of GhostScript (PDF reader) and OpenSSL for free SSL Certificates.
TSplus 11.80 Offers a Better Remote Desktop User Experience
- To improve the user experience, TSplus’ various processes have been optimized to run even faster. This is the case for session log-offs or Universal Printer installations.
- Customization is still at the core of TSplus’ development objectives, and this new version brings pleasing new display options: the TSplus task bar on full screen, an Overlap task bar and a betterSystray icon display.
Why TSplus Will Remain the Best Alternative to Citrix in 2019
TSplus is happy to satisfy its customers by placing their present and future needs at the heart of its objectives. Security, quality and sustainability will be at the center of its 2019 strategy.
And change has already begun! The development team has been searching for an innovative solution for offering an optimized support service portal. In addition to its quicker response capabilities, TSplus is pleased to offer a new, simpler way of expanding its shared knowledge base by offering a place where the community can quickly find answers to important questions, and where anyone can share their TSplus expertise and best practices for the benefit of the entire community.
Customers and partners can already benefit from the full range of TSplus support services on the Support Center page of their website.
TSplus is also looking forward to offering exclusive innovations to help ring in the new year. In January, customers will discover the new 12.0 release. They can expect a brand new look for their favorite Remote Desktop app, along with the most technologically advanced solutions to ensure a great user experience!
To learn more about TSplus, visit the website.
TSplus is the best and the most cost-effective alternative to Citrix, GO-Global and Ericom AccessNow.
At TSplus, we focus on a single driving principle: to make the world’s apps and data secure and easy to access- anywhere, at any time and on any device or network. We believe that our technology can free up organizations and help them increase productivity and innovation, as well as give IT departments the peace of mind that critical systems will always be accessible and secure. Everything we do focuses on our core values: simplicity, effectiveness, innovation, security, and accessibility. Since 2007, day after day, TSplus accomplishes this mission by building the world’s best-integrated technology services for secure delivery of apps and data - anytime, anywhere.
Tags: application publishing, citrix alternative, cloud computing, ericome alternative, microsoft desktop web, remote desktop, secure rds, secure remote desktop, secure remote servers, terminal service, web app, web application