TSplus Announces a New Version of the Mobile App
Riding on the extremely positive feedback that welcomed the release of TSplus and RDS-Knight's new interfaces, TSplus has released version 3.0 of the Mobile App. More secure and better integrated into the TSplus ecosystem than ever before, the TSplus Mobile App V3.0 provides easy and reliable access to all the important data that users need when they aren't in the office. Discover the benefits of the TSplus Mobile App Version 3.0 below.
PRAGUE, March 28, 2019 (Newswire.com) - As traditional business models change and technology continues to become a bigger part or everyone’s workplace, smart business owners have learned to harness the power of a mobile workforce. With the right tools, it is easier than ever for a business to establish a global presence without the traditional encumbrance that comes with maintaining brick and mortar offices.
To that end, TSplus offers a connectivity solution that is not only robust and scalable, it's also mobile. TSplus has a solid history and reputation for remote desktop and application publishing solutions. With the new Mobile App V3.0, users can now take all those same tools and features on the road.
Mobility and reliability are important factors when building a remote access environment. But without strong security, even the most reliable system in the world is vulnerable to downtime resulting from attacks and intrusions. In addition to standard security measures like strong passwords and SSL certificates for web-accessible servers, The TSPlus Mobile App V3.0 now includes optional Two Factor Authentication. A dynamic and robust security addition that should be part of every administrator's security plan when managing remote access servers.
TSplus Mobile App Version 3.0 includes great features and enhancements:
- Optimized Resolution: With default settings optimized for many devices, TSplus also has many options to make working easier on small screens.
- Familiar Work Environment: Turn a Smartphone or tablet into a fully-fledged desktop or display a full-screen app. The TSplus App provides the same workspace experience, making the transition from PC to a mobile device smooth and natural.
- Security: Connect to TSplus published applications and desktops via HTTPS protocol and SSL encryption for a secure and reliable connection.
- Remote Printing: Use the TSplus Universal Printer from any device. No special drivers needed.
- Two Factor Authentication: Add an extra layer of security to the users' credentials with a unique PIN code generated on their mobile device via an authenticator app.
- Compatibility: The TSplus Mobile App is built on the most recent HTML5 platform, ensuring maximum compatibility. No matter which type of mobile device users prefer, there is a TSplus Mobile App available for download.
Download the App on any of the following mobile stores:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.terminalserviceplus.mobile
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tsplus/id1346566246
- Linux: https://dl-files.com/app/tsplus-app-linux.zip
- Windows: https://dl-files.com/app/Setup-TSplusApp.exe
Prerequisites: See the Online Documentation
TSplus is the best and most secure alternative to Citrix, GO-Global, and Ericom AccessNow.
“At TSplus, we focus on a single driving principle: making the world’s apps and data secure and easy to access – Anywhere. At any time. On any device or network. We believe that our technology can free organizations and help them to push the limits of productivity and innovation, as well as give IT the peace of mind that critical systems will always be accessible and secure. Everything we do is focused on our core values: simplicity, effectiveness, innovation, security, and accessibility. Since 2007, day after day, TSplus accomplishes this mission, by building the world’s best-integrated technology services for secure delivery of apps and data – anytime, anywhere.” - John Davies, TSPlus Founder and CEO.
To know more, visit www.terminalserviceplus.com
Categories: Mobile and Smart Phones