Traveler's Choice Unzips Its Top Travel Tips and Two New Luggage Collections for the Holidays
Top Travelware Brand Launches the Best Luggage for Holiday Travel
LOS ANGELES, December 6, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Leading travelware brand Traveler’s Choice is rolling out two new luggage sets, just in time for the holidays. The modern Silverwood II and Pomona collections offer a bevy of smart seasonal features, including ultra-durable hardshells, expandable gussets, and TSA-compliant charging ports, ensuring no gift is crushed, no ugly holiday sweater is left behind, and no photo opportunity is thwarted by a low cell battery.
“There’s no denying that holiday travel can be stressful and chaotic. And, while we cannot protect our customers from all holiday travel madness, we can help relieve packing and luggage-related stress,” says Roger Yang, CEO of Traveler’s Choice. “Having served over 30 million travelers around the world, we’re all about streamlining your journey through smart, functional design and high-quality features that meet our customers’ sky-high standards.”
According to airfarewatchdog.com, 2018 holiday travel is already up by 9 percent from last year, which means having a game plan to avoid holiday travel chaos is crucial. This year, in addition to launching two fresh luggage sets, Traveler’s Choice is also sharing some simple tips to help keep your holiday travels stress-free:
There's no denying that holiday travel can be stressful and chaotic. And, while we cannot protect our customers from all holiday travel madness, we can help relieve packing and luggage-related stress. Having served over 30 million travelers around the world, we're all about streamlining your journey through smart, functional design and high-quality features that meet our customers' sky-high standards.
· Opt for luggage that features an impact-resistant polycarbonate hardshell, such as the Silverwood II and Pomona collections. This way, you can safely stow wrapped gifts and other delicate items during travel.
· Make comfort and maneuverability a priority; this makes it easier for the entire family to “pull their own weight.” Traveler’s Choice’s Pomona luggage features a telescopic handle system, top and bottom grip handles, and 360-degree spinner double wheels for easy transporting. The Silverwood II comes with Traveler’s Choice’s patent pending (and ergonomic) T-Cruiser Handle System, as well as soft-grip grip handles and the brand’s patented Cyclone Spherical 360-Degree Spinner Wheels, inspired by the lunar rover and a lightweight design.
· Go for the expandable option. Particularly during the holidays, when many individuals are traveling with gifts in tow, expandable luggage is the ideal accommodation. Both the Silverwood II and the Pomona allow for an additional 2-inches of packing space.
· Get organized. A luggage system that not only maximizes space but also provides an intuitive way to compartmentalize presents, bulky winter jackets, and precious holiday party attire, can make packing and unpacking so much simpler. Both of Traveler’s Choice’s new additions offer convenient zippered pockets and dividers that make certain everything, even the mistletoe, has a designated space.
· Stay in charge. Never miss an opportunity to snap a photo, play a song, or post on social media. Traveler’s Choice’s new Silverwood II and Pomona collections are two of the select TSA-compliant smart luggage systems on the market, each offering a removable power bank compartment and built-in USB charging port.
The Silverwood II, available both online and at Nordstrom Rack, is a three-piece hardside spinner collection that includes a 30-inch, 26-inch, and 21-inch upright spinner and is available in Black, Gray and Navy. The Pomona two-piece hardside spinner collection, available both online and at Costco, comes with a large 29-inch check-in spinner, as well as a 21-inch carry-on spinner, and comes in Gray and Navy.
For more information or to shop Traveler’s Choice now, please visit https://www.travelerchoice.com.
About Traveler’s Choice:
Living up to its name, Traveler's Choice has maintained its rank as a top supplier of quality luggage and travel goods for more than 30 million happy travelers around the world. Based in Los Angeles with additional locations in Shanghai, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, the premium travelware company acts as both manufacturer and distributor of a diverse selection of award-winning luggage, backpacks, duffels, garment bags, and travel accessories. From innovative smart luggage to carry-ons with a fully customizable design, Traveler’s Choice introduces high-quality travelware brands made to suit any lifestyle and every destination. Traveler’s Choice brands include the award-winning Prokas Ultimax Luggage Collection, U.S. Traveler, Beverly Hills Country Club, Travel Select, Pacific Gear, and its signature Traveler’s Choice collection.
Source: Traveler's Choice