LONDON, April 14, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Traders Union analysts analyze brokers providing trading services in the Forex market. The website features the rating of companies, which is regularly updated depending on the changes and new features of the brokers. Traders Union performs evaluation based on its own methodology, which includes over 100 criteria.
The analysis takes into consideration all the latest changes the companies have had in the past 30 days.
Best broker by Traders Union
RoboForex is the best broker according to the data of Traders Union. This broker has been offering the services of trading since 2009. As of 2022, the company has over 3,500,000 working in 169 countries. The broker provides services based on the license of the Cyprus regulator (CySec No. 191/13), and also Belize license (FSC).
The company offers a minimum deposit of $10 and up to 1:2000 leverage. RoboForex charges a commission in the form of floating spreads - from 0.1 pips.
Top 10 Best Brokers by TU
- RoboForex. This broker has been in the market since 2009, offering modern instruments for trading.
- Exness. This Forex broker was established in 2008. The company is very good for Forex traders, as it offers more than 120 currency pairs.
- Forex4You. The company was established in 2007. In 2018, it received the Best Broker award by Le Fonti.
- InstaForex. This Forex broker was established in 2007. At the moment, the company has over 7,000,000 active accounts.
- HotForex. The broker has been in the market since 2011. Over the period of its operation, HotForex received over 35 different awards.
- Dukascopy. This is a Swiss banking broker that has been operating since 2004. The company received awards for the best brokerage services in Europe as well as the best banking broker.
- Hugo's Way. This broker was established in 2017. The company offers trading on ECN and STP accounts.
- XM. This broker has been offering trading services since 2009. The company has over 3,500,000 active clients.
- Teletrade. The broker was established in 1994. The company works on the license of CySec, Cyprus regulator and is a member of the Association of Forex Dealers.
- FxPro. This broker has been offering trading services since 2006. Over this period, the company received over 80 awards; it operates in 170 countries.
How does Traders Union help traders?
The main goal is to ensure protection of the legal interests of traders, provide trading information and also make trading conditions as profitable as possible. TU experts analyze brokers and based on the obtained information update the rating.
TU partners can trade in the financial markets at a benefit. They receive a rebate (cashback) for the fees paid for each trade.
Media contact details
Company name - Traders Union
Company Email - Holt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - https://tradersunion.com/
Contact person Name - Peter Halt
Phone number +35725060055
Source: Traders Union