Traders Union Analysts Selected the Top 5 Best Forex Trading Platforms in the UK
Traders Union analysts have prepared the rating of the Top 5 Best Forex Trading Platforms in the UK, which features only the most reliable platforms of the reputable brokers.
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, July 4, 2022 (Newswire.com) - Many people in the UK trade in the Forex market or want to start trading. It is important for those who are planning to start their path in trading to choose the right trading platform. Over 100 brokers operate in the UK, using over 20 types of trading platforms. Traders Union analysts have prepared the list of the Top 5 Best Forex Trading Platforms in the UK, featuring the most reliable and functional platforms of the popular brokers.
How to choose the right trading platform?
Choosing the right trading platform is equally important for a beginner and an experienced trader. Before you start working with a broker, it is important that you evaluate its platform. Here are the criteria to consider:
- Stability. The platform should operate smoothly, without any freezing. Requotes are inadmissible on a good platform, while all orders are executed strictly based on the given parameters.
- Account security. The platform may offer additional protection against unauthorized access, which could be a password, security question, etc.
- Instruments for technical analysis. The choice is individual, based on your trading strategy. However, it is best to choose the options, where the number of instruments exceeds 50.
- Charts. Interface and customization options are important criteria. For example, the option of opening charts in different windows is an advantage.
- Trading robots. The possibility of using trading bots can be an important option for choosing a platform.
In addition to the platform, it is also important to evaluate the broker. UK brokers must hold the license of the FCA, the local financial regulator. It is also important to consider the fees, number of instruments, customer support and other factors.
The Best Platforms in the UK
5 trading platforms enjoy the highest popularity in the UK. The list includes the following:
- eToro - the best platform for copy trading.
- FxPro - the platform with the best customization.
- Interactive Brokers - the best desktop platform.
- Admiral Markets - platform for MetaTrader fans.
- AvaTrade - the best platform for mobile trading.
These platforms are rightfully the best based on the key criteria. They are reliable, offer wide customization options and are well suited for technical analysis.
Media contact details
Company name - Traders Union
Company Email - Holt.email@example.com
Contact person Name - Peter Halt
Phone number +35725060055
Source: Traders Union