Spellex Introduces New, State-of-the-Art Web-Based Spelling and Grammar Engine
Tampa, FL, April 26, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Spellex Corporation announces the release of Spellex Web Spell Checker™, a software tool that allows developers to add complex spelling and grammar functionality across a variety of web-based forms and applications.
With Spellex Web Spell Checker, software developers and web designers can add sophisticated spelling and grammar capabilities to iframes, textareas, multiple text boxes, and WYSIWYG editors. Users can quickly type professional-appearing documents and avoid embarrassing spelling and grammar errors that create negative impressions.
Spellex Web Spell Checker Features:
- Comprehensive and precise grammar correction while typing.
- Standalone application that can be installed directly on the server.
- SpellCheckAsYouType (SCAYT) identifies misspelled words while typing.
- Easy integration by simply adding a few lines of code.
- Speeds at more than 500,000 words per second (spell checking).
- Plug-in available for WYSIWYG editors like CKEditor 4+ and TinyMCE 3+.
- Specialty dictionaries are available for medical, legal, and scientific fields.
- Full support for unlimited user and custom dictionaries.
- Includes 16 international language dictionaries.
- Functions equally well on your Intranet and behind a firewall.
- Supports Windows and Linux servers.
Spellex is a software development company that focuses on writing enhancement and speech recognition software for fields that require special terminology. With more than three million users around the globe, Spellex has been the recognized leader in their field for more than 25 years.
Spellex Web Spell Checker is licensed per server. Discounts are available for multiple server licenses. To request product information or a free evaluation, visit www.spellex.com/web-spell-checker or contact Spellex at 800-442-9673 or 1-813-792-7000.