Silva Injury Law Offering Free Uber, Lyft, and Cab Rides Over the 4th of July Weekend in Turlock, CA
In an effort to keep the community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, Silva Injury Law will offer free rides home over the 4th of July weekend.
TURLOCK, Calif., June 17, 2022 (Newswire.com) - July is almost here, which means that the 4th of July festivities will be here soon. While the 4th is a fun holiday when families get together, many people choose to spend the night out at bars or parties. Unfortunately, the 4th of July is a high-risk drinking holiday, and at Silva Injury Law, they are all too familiar with DUI car accidents. In an effort to keep the community safe and discourage their neighbors from drinking and driving, Silva Injury Law will offer free rides home over the 4th of July weekend.
Their offer is simple: if you have too much to drink over the 4th of July weekend, call an Uber, Lyft, or cab service for a ride home. Once you are safely home, send Silva Injury Law your receipt, and they will reimburse the cost of your ride. It really is that easy. Silva Injury Law encourages you to make the responsible decision and they will reward you if you do.
To qualify for reimbursement:
- Rides must be taken within the Turlock, CA metro area;
- Rides must occur between 5 pm on Friday, July 1st, 2022 and 10 pm Monday, July 4th 2022; and
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
The sober rides campaign offer is:
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination,
- Limited to one reimbursement per household,
- Limited to a maximum reimbursement of $25.00 anywhere in the Turlock metro area, which includes a tip up to 10%, and
- Limited to the first 60 submissions.
To submit your receipt and photo ID to Silva Injury Law, mail a photocopy to:
Silva Injury Law
2130 Geer Rd Suite A
Turlock, CA 95382
The law firm will review the submissions on a first come first serve basis, and the first 60 people will receive reimbursements.
Source: Silva Injury Law