Samaritan's Feet International Announces 5 New Members to Board of Directors
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 13, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Samaritan’s Feet International is pleased to announce that Ryan Hutchins, Sandra Moore, Phil Rotella, Wade Sheek, and Patrick Thean have been elected to serve on the Board of Directors. These five individuals bring a unique set of professional backgrounds and personal experience to the Board of Directors.
“Samaritan's Feet’s audacious vision of a world with zero shoe-less children, coupled with our quest for excellence in service, deepens our desire to attract game-changing servant leaders driven to take Samaritan's Feet to the next level,” said Manny Ohonme, Founder, President and CEO of Samaritan's Feet. “Our mission requires leaders with exceptional skills and sharp insight, and we are proud to have these five new members who will bring that to the organization. We are excited to maximize their passion to fuel our mission while equipping them with a platform to empower, educate, and inspire children in need all over the world.”
Introductions to the new Board of Directors members:
- Hutchins is Managing Director for U.S. Bank’s Energy & Power Division and is responsible for sector coverage and expansion of the firm’s corporate lending and capital raising relationships in both the public and private markets.
- Moore is Vice President, Marketing at FordDirect, a joint venture of Ford Motor Company. In this role, Sandra is responsible for the creative direction and visual language of the FordDirect corporate brand marketing strategy, product marketing strategy, national events and tradeshows, internal events, and PR and communications.
- Rotella is President and Owner of Lake Vision Development Inc., a residential construction company specializing in design and development of outdoor living spaces, modernization of older homes, and home expansions. In 2015, Rotella received an award from the American Institute of Building Design for best outdoor living space.
- Sheek is Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Counsel and Secretary for Herc Holdings Inc. and oversees all legal matters for Herc Rentals, a leading equipment supply company. Wade is a senior legal executive with significant experience leading large complex organizations with deep experience advising Boards of Directors on corporate governance matters.
- Thean is a thought leader in strategic business execution, a successful serial entrepreneur, and currently CEO of Rhythm Systems. He served as program co-chair for the world-renowned Entrepreneurial Masters Program held at MIT for seven years. In addition to speaking globally and managing Rhythm Systems, Patrick provides coaching and consulting to CEOs of high-growth companies.
Other Board of Directors:
- Reggie Bean, Vice President-Culture, Engagement & Inclusion, Coca-Cola Bottling Co.
- Bishop James W. Dixon, Senior Pastor, The Community of Faith church
- Jay Hein, President, The Sagamore Institute
- Gwendolyn High, Vice President - Community Relations, Aramark (retired)
- Rob Johnston, Chief Risk Officer, FIS’ Banking & Payments Segment
- Jacqie McWilliams, Commissioner, Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA)
- Manny Ohonme, Co-Founder of Samaritan’s Feet
- Tracie Ohonme, Co-Founder of Samaritan’s Feet
- Nathan Spang, Chief Marketing Officer, Retail Sports Marketing
- Dontá Wilson, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Digital and Client Experience Officer, BB&T Corporation
Source: Samaritan's Feet International
Categories: Non Profit