SAN FRANCISCO, August 3, 2022 (Newswire.com) - SalesHood, the leading purpose-built, all-one sales enablement platform, launched ENGAGE to improve sales content effectiveness and sales efficiency. McKinsey shares that "seventy to eighty percent of decision-makers prefer remote human interactions and digital self-service." With SalesHood, buyers and sellers are better aligned and engaged with hyper-personalized Digital Buyer Sites proven to activate the modern buyer's journey.
"SalesHood's Digital Buyer Sites enables our sellers to out-professionalize the competition, build more qualified sales pipeline, and close more business, faster," Jeremy Kirsch, Head of Global Enablement, Observe.ai.
Key Capabilities of ENGAGE Include:
- Personalized Digital Buyer Sites: Customer teams create, clone, and share new Digital Buyer Sites with personalized videos, content, and engagement tracking.
- Digital Buyer Site Templates: Align teams and boost effectiveness by creating a library of Digital Buyer Site templates for customer teams including content recommendations mapped to selling scenarios and sales stages.
- Buyer Engagement Insights: Measure and visualize content and contact-level buyer insights.
- Peer-Accelerated Collaboration: Customer teams replicate success by using peer Digital Buyer Sites with high engagement and impact.
- Contact-Level Security Permissions: Create public and private Digital Buyer Sites by inviting contacts to authenticate using Google SSO, Microsoft SSO, or an email with a magic link.
"We're responding to the heightened market demand and changing buying habits by automating how customers engage buyers more effectively and efficiently," said Elay Cohen, CEO, SalesHood. "Digital buyer sites are the future of selling and relationship-building. Buyers are empowered with personalized digital experiences to evaluate sales content and make decisions faster."
Founded in 2013—and recently recognized as one of G2's Top 50 Sales Products of 2022— SalesHood is the leading all-in-one sales enablement platform used by hyper-growth companies to boost sales performance. SalesHood is proven to reduce time to ramp, lift quota attainment and accelerate sales velocity. Companies like Bombora, Ewing-Foley, Live Person, Observe.ai, Omada Health, Palo Alto, Sage, Seagate, RingCentral, Trinet, and Yext use SalesHood to realize fast revenue outcomes. For more information, please visit SalesHood.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.