SAN FRANCISCO, October 14, 2022 (Newswire.com) - SalesHood, the leading purpose-built, revenue enablement platform, is hosting its annual Multipliers conference to empower enablement leaders with guidance on how to focus on effectiveness, efficiency and growth, in today's economic climate. The in-person event will take place in San Francisco on October 25th and 26th. Sessions will be recorded and available for the 45,000 global enablement practitioners.
"We're so excited to be bringing our enablement community back together for two days of inspiration, innovation and networking," says Elay Cohen, CEO, SalesHood. "It's our job to empower enablement practitioners around the world to focus on the sales effectiveness and sales efficiency levers that will activate revenue growth."
Multipliers 2022 will feature a lineup of top revenue enablement speakers sharing valuable insights and lessons learned from their successes. The conference will feature demonstrations of SalesHood's latest innovations for content activation, buyer engagement, and pitch AI. The conference will include interactive workshops to share best practices and educational sessions on how to drive adoption and value.
Key Speakers Include:
- SalesHood's CEO, Elay Cohen, will share why and how revenue enablement is the catalyst for companies to activate growth
- SalesHood's VP Product, Brett McBee-Wise, will make several new product announcements.
- Planview's VP Revenue Enablement, Penny Springer, will reveal the secrets to boosting sales efficiency with MEDDPICC training, coaching, and up-skilling revenue teams.
- EverView's VP Commercial Effectiveness, Ashley Philipps, will inspire us with their data-driven commercial enablement story.
- Forethought's Head of Sales Enablement, Sam Lau, will sharre real-life examples of how to leverage peer-to-peer knowledge sharing to improve sales performance.
- Instructure's VP Global Revenue Enablement, Paul Butterfield, will share how his team increased sales productivity with sales methodology, skills training, sales process content, and systems.
- Sage's Senior Director Sales Enablement, Lisa Gutch, and Manager Sales Enablement, Alicia Schober, will show how their stakeholder alignment strategies and processes resulted in high-impact revenue enablement program excellence.
Learn more about the event and register here: https://saleshood.com/events/multipliers-2022.
SalesHood's purpose-built Sales Enablement Platform activates revenue teams to quickly boost sales effectiveness and sales efficiency. With SalesHood, companies go-to-market faster with enablement process automation from ramp to revenue. SalesHood cracked the code to build high performing teams by providing sales enablement software, sales training content and consulting services together to solve revenue problems. Companies like Sage, RingCentral, Trinet, and Yext use SalesHood to realize fast revenue outcomes. For more information, please visit SalesHood.com