IRVINE, Calif., May 12, 2022 (Newswire.com) - TSplus Remote Access is the quick and effortless way to publish business apps on a central server and deliver them via Remote Desktop or HTML5 connections to a network of users. Remote Access offers Enterprise features, including a server farm manager, load-balancing and fail-over support, which make it a scalable solution for large and complex infrastructures.
Deploy Remote Access Over a Farm of Multiple Servers in a Snap
The Remote Access Farm feature enables the Administrator to install the software on several servers and to manage them all from a single point. A single central server becomes the Farm Controller for all the other applications servers in the Farm, as well as a Gateway server that works as an entry point for all users.
Then, TSplus offers two easy ways to deploy a Farm of servers for Remote Access:
- Option 1: Each server can be accessed directly from the Internet. In that case, all Web access types are available without any specific configuration: Remoteapp and HTML5 clients.
- Option 2: Only the Gateway Portal can be reached from the Internet. In that case, it can act as a Reverse Proxy with load-balancing to redirect any external connection request to the first available server. Otherwise, users will connect to their assigned server(s).
In both options, every server has the same TSplus configuration, the same HTTP/HTTPS ports and, most importantly, deploying a new Application server is only a matter of minutes (see online documentation).
Remote Access V15.5 rebuilt Farm Manager to Synchronize All Servers in a Click
The development team at TSplus has worked hard to make Server Farm Management even easier. Version 15.5 released earlier this month includes great improvements on this matter, offering a completely rebuilt Farm Manager to enhance the user experience and simplify the configuration. In short:
- All the Farm features (monitoring/load-balancing/reverse-proxy/server assignment) are now gathered under one unique interface - the Farm tab - where they have their own configuration windows.
- Each application server only needs to be added once to the farm
- A simple click on "Synchronize applications and settings" is now enough to deploy every new parameter over the entire Farm of servers
- A modern invitation system has been implemented to easily add a new server to the Farm with copy/paste configuration to the farm controller
TSplus 15.50 also includes all the improvements and fixes released in previous versions. More details can be found in the TSplus Remote Access changelog.
Download and Test TSplus Remote Access fully-featured Enterprise edition with a 15-day free trial version.
Source: TSplus Corp