CHINO, Calif., January 25, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Planet Technology USA (PLANET), a division of Versa Technology that supplies cost-effective, last-mile PoE networking solutions, announces the release of the PLANET TSN-6325-8T4S4X Industrial L3 8-Port Managed TSN Ethernet Switch. This switch is designed for exceptionally fast data delivery in heavy industrial automation network environments, from field bus to factory backbone, guaranteeing end-to-end transmission of high-priority traffic with low latency.
The TSN-6325-8T4S4X is an Industrial L3 8-Port 10/100/1000T + 4-Port 1G/2.5G SFP + 4-Port 10GBASE-X SFP+ Managed TSN Ethernet Switch housed within a rugged IP30 metal case. The 8T4S4X transfers massive data streams in a secure topology linking to an industrial backbone, 5G NR base station, or Wi-Fi6/6E wireless access points in temperatures of -40 (℃/℉) to 75℃ and 167℉.
"The TSN-6325-8T4S4X transfers 10 billion bits at 10 Gbps per second with extremely low latency," states Joe Williams, Director of Distributed Sales for PLANET. "At these speeds, high volume production is becoming easier to achieve."
Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) functionality in this enterprise-grade switch provides critical control data, time synching, video and high bandwidth data, as well as other requirements for demanding industrial scenarios. TSN-6325-8T4S4X supports TSN IEEE standards, offering instantaneous, seamless audio and video communication, plus:
- IEEE 802.1AS-REV time synchronization
- IEEE 802.1Qbu frame preemption
- IEEE 802.1CB eliminating redundancy
- IEEE 802.1Qbv enhancing scheduled traffic
- IEEE 802.1Qci per-stream filtering
Key TSN-6325-8T4S4X Protocols:
- 1588v2 PTP enhances precise time distribution across various computing networks.
- Redundant Ring and Fast Recovery allow networks to recover after disruptions within ten milliseconds.
- Layer 3 Support allows manual iPV4/6 configuration, automatically configuring the Open Shortest Path First and Routing Information Protocol settings, improving multi-VLAN and sub-network efficiency.
- Layer 2 Features programs Layer 2 management functions easily like Multiple Spanning Tree Protocols, bandwidth control, dynamic port link aggregation, and Q-in-Q VLAN.
- Minimizes Security Risks with the SSHv2 protocol using several levels of security architecture to protect against advanced threats.
- Modbus TCP integrates seamlessly with HMI, SCADA, and other factory floor data acquisition systems to monitor essential network parameters remotely.
- Robust Network Security leverages the power of Layer 2 and 4 access control lists to enhance network security, allowing administrators to block IPs from accessing the network or even authenticating devices before giving access.
# # #
About Planet Technology USA
Planet Technology USA is a division of Versa Technology and a provider of quality, cost-effective, and industry-efficient IT networking equipment. The company offers PoE products that sync with changing industry standards and innovations. To learn more about us, please visit PlanetechUSA.com. Learn more about Planet Technology USA's portfolio of last-mile networking solutions. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Source: Planet Technology USA