ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., June 15, 2021 (Newswire.com) - BEST Inc. announces that it has launched a new website soldertraining.net to support its existing and new clients. The site is mobile-friendly, having been built on the BigCommerce platform. While transactions have not yet been enabled, the site is e-commerce ready. The website contains information useful to both customers and potential customers such as:
- Latest class schedule, including both online and in-person training.
- Information and syllabi for the various classes.
- Links to contact information and FAQs for existing customers with questions about re-certifications.
- Links to locations for buying class solder training kits as well as IPC standards.
- Links for signing up for the BEST newsletter.
"Our new website, soldertraining.net, focuses our training customers on information about IPC training as well as BEST solder and electronics assembly training goings-on," commented Dan Patten, general manager at BEST Inc.
These classes are supported by BEST Inc. master instructors, who teach the certification standards as well as other electronics assembly and soldering classes.
About Business Electronics Soldering Technologies (BEST)
BEST is a supplier of PCB rework and repair services and soldering tools in the communications, computer, industrial, automotive, avionic and military sectors. Headquartered in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, BEST is a master IPC-certified solder and wire harness training center certifying students and instructors in IPC-A-620, J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 and IPC 7711/21. Training takes place in Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Cleveland and near Nashville, Tennessee.
Contact: Dan Patten, BEST Inc.
Source: BEST Inc.