New Retail Bank Research Study: Keys to Onboarding Success
Rochester, New York, May 17, 2017 (Newswire.com) - When is the best time and the best way to cross-sell new bank customers? An extensive new research study, "From Customer Relationship Management to Customer-Managed Relationships: The Key to Successful Retail Bank Onboarding," has just been released by Catalyst.
The study takes an in-depth dive into how banks should approach onboarding and cross-selling to succeed in today’s customer-managed environment.
The study reveals several key insights, including:
- The best approach to maximize opportunities during onboarding
- The importance of earning customers’ trust before cross-selling, and how to do it
- The three types of customers you must attract
- Ways to increase cross-sell for every customer segment
- The services and relationships that customers want from their banks, and much more
This qualitative research was conducted among dozens of U.S. retail bank customers who had opened a new account in the last year, banked online, in the branch, or at ATMs.
It’s free from Catalyst, a marketing agency specializing in developing more profitable customer relationships for retail banks.
Download the study here.
Catalyst (www.catalystinc.com) is a marketing agency that combines complex data analysis, experience design and marketing technology to develop more profitable customers for retail banks. It’s a powerful combination of Science + Soul that yields deeper insights, better solutions and better marketing results for acquisition, cross-sell and upsell.