Momentum's 7th Retail & CPG Summit Announces Speaker Faculty
NEW YORK, February 8, 2018 (Newswire.com) - Momentum proudly announces the speaker roster for the Retail East Summit, coming to the Nasdaq MarketSite on Tuesday, May 15. A Kick-Off Party and Technology Showcase will take place at the Nasdaq MarketSite on Monday, May 14 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The Retail East Summit is being developed in partnership with Nasdaq and Columbia Business School Center for Global Brand Leadership.
Retail East Summit Speakers
- Amine Ayad, Head of Workforce Management, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Jennie Baik, Co-Founder & CEO, Orchard Mile
- Heather Bergstein, Director, E-Retail, Möet Hennessy
- Emily Culp, Chief Marketing Officer, Keds
- Tim Ceci, Formerly, VP, Retail Stores and Operations, NA, Celine
- Sumantro Das, Director, Product Innovation & Growth Brands, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC.
- Dominique Essig, Chief Experience Officer, Bonobos
- Michele Fuhs, Head of Premium Retail Experience, BMW
- Joe Guith, President, Cinnabon
- Diane Magers, CEO, Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Roma McCaig, VP, Operations & Continuous Improvement, Campbell’s
- Josh Palau, VP, Digital & Omnichannel Marketing, Bayer
- Matthew Quint, Director, Center for Global Brand Leadership, Columbia Business School Center for Global Brand Leadership
- Srinivasan Rajamanickam, Senior Director, Technology Strategy, Architecture & Innovation, Coach
- Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder & CEO, Brandless
- Brandon Singer, Managing Director, Retail Services, Cushman & Wakefield
The theme of this year’s Retail East Summit is Innovation from the Inside Out. As more and more brands add the title Chief Experience Officer (CXO) to their C-Suite it begs the questions “Where does the customer experience begin?” and “Who is responsible for delivering a great customer experience?”. Momentum’s Retail East Summit will address these questions and several others that arise in the course of building a seamless and satisfying customer experience.
Momentum’s Retail East Summit is open to Retail and CPG Brand Executives who have responsibility for strategy, finance, branding, marketing, merchandising, digital, analytics, eCommerce, customer experience, big data and omnichannel.
To learn more about the summit, and to see if you qualify for registration, please visit retaileastsummit.com.
Momentum believes in committing our people, capital and ideas to developing, growing and innovating sustainable event experiences across multiple audiences and industries. We are proud to work with thousands of leading companies, media outlets, trade associations and academic institutions. For more information, visit us online at www.momentumevents.com.