Media Alert: 7th National Retail & CPG Executive Summit
11 Honoré, 1-800-Flowers.com, Aaron's, Bayer, Bed, Bath & Beyond, BMW, Bonobos, Brandless, Campbell's, Cinnabon, Coach, Keds, Moët Hennessy, Orchard Mile, and Rebag Are Among Speakers at Momentum's 7th National Retail & CPG Executive Summit, taking place May 15 at the Nasdaq MarketSite in NYC
NEW YORK, February 28, 2018 (Newswire.com) - What: At the Retail & CPG Executive Summit, join fellow senior Retail and CPG Executives on a collaborative exploration of how to build a competitive retail brand from the inside out.
Building a customer experience that both delights the customer and drives revenue requires transforming not only the front-end consumer touch points but also the back-end processes that support that experience. Successful retail and CPG brands understand that innovation must incorporate more than sexy new digital tools. Meaningful innovation begins with the right team, organized in an effective manner with an organizational structure and communication system that allows for efficient decision-making.
As more and more brands add the title Chief Experience Officer (CXO) to their C-Suite it begs the questions: “Where does the customer experience begin?” and “Who is responsible for delivering a great customer experience?”.
The Retail & CPG Executive Summit addresses these questions and several others that arise in the course of building a seamless and satisfying customer experience.
The summit is hosted by Momentum in partnership with Columbia Business School’s Center on Global Brand Leadership and Nasdaq.
Who: The conference program will feature retail and consumer goods leaders, including:
- Richard Armour, Senior Director, Omni-Channel, GameStop
- Amine Ayad, Head of Workforce Management, Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Jennie Baik, CEO & CO-Founder, Orchard Mile
- Chau Banks, EVP/CIO & Channel Integration, New York & Company
- Mark Baxendale, SVP, Planning & Allocation, Lululemon
- Anne Berger, VP, eCommerce, Shutterfly
- Heather Bergstein, Director, E-Retail, Moet Hennessy
- Marisa Carson-Bibens, Director, Tiffany Workshop, Tiffany & Company
- Tim Ceci, VP, Retail Stores & Operations Management – NA, Celine
- Michelle Cordeiro Grant, CEO & Co-Founder, Lively
- Emily Culp, CMO, Keds
- Sumantro Das, Director, Product Innovation & Growth Brands, 1-800-Flowers
- Tammy Eckenswiller, VP, Brand Creative, Flow Water
- Dominique Essig, Chief Experience Officer, Bonobos
- Cy Fenton, President, Books-A-Million
- Michele Fuhs, Director, Premium Retail Experience, BMW
- Becky Gebhardt, EVP and CMO, Lands’ End
- Nilou Ghazizadeh, Product Manager, Engagement, Westfield Labs
- Joe Guith, President, Cinnabon
- Charles-Albert Gorra, Founder & CEO, ReBag
- Zachary Hamilton, Director, Customer-Centric Initiatives & Experiences, Aaron’s
- Patrick Herning, CEO, 11 Honore
- Kecia Hielscher, Chief Merchandising Officer, Luminex
- Cathy Hotka, Principal, Cathy Hotka & Associates
- Diane Magers, CEO, CXPA
- Roma McCaig, VP, Operations & Continuous Improvement, Campbell Soup Company
- David McKillips, SVP, Retail & Culinary Services, Six Flags Entertainment
- Patrick Nava, Director, Corporate Strategy & Innovation, Gap
- Josh Palau, VP, Digital & Omnichannel Marketing, Bayer
- Matthew Quint, Director, Center for Global Brand Leadership, Columbia University
- Srinivasan Rajamanickam, Senior Director, Technology Strategy, Architecture & Innovation, Coach
- Kathryn Retzer, Co-Founder, 11 Honore
- Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder & CEO, Brandless
- Brandon Singer, Managing Director, Retail Services, Cushman & Wakefield
- Swan Sit, VP, Global Digital, Revlon
- Kathleen Weng, VP, Merchandising, ThredUp
- Alison Worthington, Marketing Advisor, Ancestry
When: May 15, 2018
Where: Nasdaq MarketSite, 4 Times Square (43rd/Broadway), New York, NY, 10036
Who: The conference is designed to be a unique learning and networking forum for those who work for retail or consumer goods/services brands, hold the title of Chief, President, SVP, Director, VP or Manager, and have responsibility for strategy, finance, branding, marketing, merchandising, digital, analytics, eCommerce, customer experience, big data, and omnichannel.
For more information, including details on how to register, please visit http://retaileastsummit.com/register.
About Momentum Event Group
Momentum Event Group is a leading international event creation and execution specialist working with numerous partners in order to bring their brands to life through customized live-event experiences. With an emphasis on rigorous research and world-class customer service, its team comprises many of the leading names in event creation and execution. For more information about Momentum, visit www.momentumevents.com
Source: Momentum Event Group