Maximum Fantasy Sports Releases DFS Cyber Monday Discount
Maximum Fantasy Sports is offering Daily and Weekly contests for NFL Week 13 that will pay out 95% of the entry fees.
Chicago, IL, November 30, 2015 (Newswire.com) - Maximum Fantasy Sports (www.maximumfantasysports.com) is following the trend of online businesses offering Cyber Monday discounts. They have reduced their rake by 50% and are paying out 95% of the prize pool of each contest being offered in Week 13 of the NFL season. Full descriptions of these leagues can be found on their website’s set of Rules. Maximum Fantasy Sports was built with the ability to configure fantasy football leagues with complete flexibility. They have leveraged this flexibility to create non-standard Daily, Weekly and Monthly fantasy football contests to provide more enjoyment to the fantasy football participant. Instead of being handcuffed by a salary cap, participants can play in contests that utilize an online draft or building teams via the available player pool to add an additional level of strategy in how best to assemble a team.
“In the spirit of the Holiday Season, we decided to pay out more of the prize pool. It means that we are making very little on each league, but t'is the season for giving and we want to reward our loyal customers with a little extra in their stocking this week.” said Bill Parsons, President of Maximum Fantasy Sports.
Full configuration settings for each league type are found on the Open Leagues page; http://www.maximumfantasysports.com/OpenLeagues.aspx.
· Traditional leagues – a Total Points league featuring the most widely-accepted positions and scoring system: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR swing, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K.
· PPR leagues – a Total Points league that resembles the Traditional league but the scoring system awards a point per reception and RB/WR TDs drop to 4 points each with bonuses awarded (extra 1 or 2 points) for longer TDs.
· TD Only leagues – a Total Points is a big departure from Traditional fantasy leagues and harken back to the days of scoring on paper when the Commissioner made life easy on himself and only needed to score points for Touchdowns. TD scoring only is what you will find here so you won’t have to worry about drafting any idiot kickers. TD points vary with the distant of the touchdown.
· Injury-Handler leagues – a Total Points league that resembles the Traditional league but a Team Quarterback is used in place of an individual QB, In-game changes are allowed by Quarter and you can add 3 players to your bench to swap in if early game players are injured or underperforming. Roster changes are made from the Game Roster link on the Team home page.
· 4-week Frenzy leagues – 4-team Live Draft Total Points league that runs for 4 weeks. The league set-up resembles the Traditional league but an additional starting RB/WR swing position is added and the scoring system matches the standard except for ranges for the kicking and defensive statistics. The leagues start in week 13 and end in week 16.