LONDON, England, December 6, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Chaser, the global accounts receivables automation platform and credit control service provider, released its integration with Zoho Books today. Zoho is a business software provider that helps businesses grow, with over 70 million users worldwide and 50+ products.
Businesses that integrate Chaser with Zoho Books are now able to easily carry out their accounts receivables process using end-to-end automation, without losing the personal touch with their customers.
Chaser's automation currently saves users up to 15+ hours per week and ensures unpaid invoices are politely chased until payment is received. For a full run-through of the integration and features, join the launch webinar for Zoho Books users.
Features and benefits include:
- Quick, fast and easy-to-implement cloud-to-cloud integration between Zoho Books and Chaser.
- Automated and highly personalised invoice chasing, ensuring that users maintain great customer relationships whilst getting paid faster.
- The two-way sync between Zoho Books and Chaser reconciles payments in both systems, so that paid invoices are no longer chased.
- A receivables communications tracker automatically summarising all invoices, customers and conversations - including replies - in one central location.
- Automated "thank you for paying" emails for customers who have paid.
- Users' customers gain access to a dedicated Payment Portal, offering multiple payment options in one place.
- Problem invoices can be escalated within the Chaser software directly to Chaser's integrated debt recovery service, with all actions trackable within the software.
- Users can use the Chaser app to offer payment plans to their customers, dictating amounts, intervals and automatically chasing installments.
- Credit checks on customers are available within the software.
"SMBs are the hardest hit by late payments, and this new integration between Zoho Books and Chaser aims to help more of them speed up payments and save valuable time when growing their business. By adding Chaser's accounts receivables solution to Zoho's valuable bookkeeping tools, our customers have the tools they need to optimise their processes automatically in a cost-effective way." - Sonia Dorais, CEO of Chaser.
Chaser Technologies Limited helps businesses get paid sooner with its award-winning all-in-one accounts receivables automation platform, debt collections agency and outsourced credit control services.
Users can credit check, monitor debtors, chase late invoices, collect payments, recover debt and reconcile accounts, all in the same unique platform.
By sending automatic and deeply personalised payment reminders, the software and service provider effectively gets invoices paid on time without losing the human touch. To date, Chaser has helped users chase over $9 billion in overdue invoices
Chaser won Accounting Excellence 'Cloud App of the Year' in 2017, 2018, and 2019, Xero's 'App Partner of the Year' (2016), and App Partner of the Month (August 2019).
Source: Chaser Technologies Limited