MIAMI, April 18, 2019 (Newswire.com) - LAB Ventures – the Miami-based company that ideates new tech businesses and then develops them from scratch in partnership with highly-motivated entrepreneurs – has selected the 10 startup finalists to advance in the Global Startup Pitch Competition that will take place at the Future of Real Estate Tech Summit 2019. During the event on May 14, finalists will have an opportunity to propose their unique concepts to a panel of judges, comprised of executives from Colliers International, Related Group, Krillion Ventures, Plug and Play, and Metro1, for a chance at first place and catching the eye of savvy investors and potential customers. Finalists are also invited to participate in one-on-one meetings with top-tier investors and executives from companies like Building Ventures, JLL Spark, Moderne Ventures, Bozzuto, Suffolk Construction, and many more.
The Future of Real Estate Tech Summit will bring together hundreds of individuals spearheading technology startups that are disrupting the real estate space as we know it. Each of the selected finalists already has revenue and an active product in the market that has passed the prototype phase. Additionally, all have raised less than $5 million and have been in business for less than five years. Last year’s winner was Gridics, the Miami-based, software platform that simplifies complex real estate development and acquisition decisions, revolutionizing urban planning.
“At LAB Miami Ventures, we provide resources and mentorship to help build some of the most exciting startups in South Florida, as well as help connect them with potential customers and partners,” said Thomas ‘Tigre’ Wenrich, CEO of LAB Ventures. “Over the past 18 months, our focus has moved squarely to the real estate and construction space, and this year’s summit will bring together the industry’s brightest minds to provide personalized feedback to this carefully selected group of progressive and promising entrepreneurs, positively impacting the future of real estate.”
The 10 2019 Global Startup Pitch Competition finalists are as follows:
- Licify (Bogota, Colombia) – A specialized procurement management platform that generates an efficient and transparent community with developers, contractors, and suppliers.
- Prompto (Ghent, Belgium) – A service that allows you to design and sell a property before it’s built.
- Sisu (Bountiful, Utah) – A sales performance management and business intelligence software platform for the real estate and mortgage industry.
- LIKK Technologies (Miami, Fla.) – A smart building early water leak alert and mitigation platform that allows you to keep a building dryer, safer, greener and smarter.
- Tap2Open (Boca Raton, Fla.) – A unique smartphone access control system for gated communities, office buildings, storage facilities, parking lots and more.
- Kwant AI (New York, N.Y.) – An analytics platform using Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence to increase productivity and safety on construction sites.
- Zeki by Razz (Miami, Fla.) – An entirely flexible marketing content management system that property managers and real estate teams use to attract tenants.
- Cove.tool (Atlanta, Ga.) – An app designed to allow architects, engineers, contractors, and owners to save money, comply with the latest energy codes, and make effective design decisions.
- Leasecake (Winter Park, Fla.) – Leasecake is lease management made easy for commercial landlords and tenants. Our patent pending SaaS platform is an intuitive organization and notification system for leases that reduces risk, increases cash flow, and provides faster information to grow your business.
- Avvir (New York, N.Y.) – A service that unleashes the potential of building information modeling technology by closing the feedback loop and keeping building models continuously updated.
The competition’s first place winner will receive $50,000 in Digital Ocean Credits and access to its Hatch Program, $6,000 in Sendgrid Credits, $2,000 in legal services from Private Advising Group, $3,600 in co-working space at The LAB Miami, and access to the Colliers Proptech Accelerator Powered by Techstars program.
Sponsors for the Future of Real Estate Tech Summit by LAB Ventures are Sonder, Kawa Capital Management, UrbanCentral, ANDER & Co, Goclic, and AmenityLink. To learn more about the event and its confirmed speakers, please visit https://labventures.co/event/future-of-real-estate-summit-2019/.
# # #
About LAB Miami Ventures
LAB Ventures is a Miami-based company that ideates new tech businesses and then develops them from scratch in partnership with highly-motivated entrepreneurs. The team provides marketing, financing, and product services, and through events, bridges a gap that connects leading startups with established corporations and investors. For more information, visit https://labventures.co/.
Source: LAB Miami Ventures