Kyra Media Relaunches With New Divisions, Talent, Deals and Hires
Media Company Growing Rapidly as Brands Strive to Connect with Gen Z
NEW YORK, February 8, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Gen Z company Kyra Media announced a company relaunch today, with new business divisions, new talent signings, brand partner deals, and key leadership hires. The company is streamlining its operations to focus on creating digital content around three pillars that connect brands to youth culture: a talent management division, a content studio and a media publishing business.
New divisions and news include:
- Kyra Talent: A talent management team specializing in representation of and collaboration with the leading Gen Z social stars such as Abby Roberts and Noen; led by CEO Devran Amaturanga Karaca, the team announces the signing of Nintendo Grl, a female gamer and one of the most prolific social stars to date with 6M followers.
- Kyra Studios: A global content studio creating award-winning content for brand partners such as Skechers and Pop Sockets; led by Chief Creative Officer James Cadwallader with a brand new podcast production arm.
- Kyra Digital: A portfolio of developing media properties publishing daily content on the platforms that matter to Gen Z such as TikTok, Instagram and YouTube; led by James Cadwallader and premiering The Rag Report on TikTok.
The executive team is led by CEO Devran Amaratunga Karaca and new company hires include:
- Talent Manager (Los Angeles): Justin Weber joins the Kyra talent team with his impressive roster of clients, including Jasmine Chiswell and Michacow, and will continue to seek out original emerging talent.
- Head of People (London): Anna Suwik is named the first HR lead for the company, responsible for reinforcing the culture and sourcing and developing internal talent.
- Head of Production (London): Nyah Clarke takes the lead on production for Kyra's shoots across the globe.
- Director of Podcasting (New York): Keri Roberts is building this new area of the company focusing on audio IP.
"The past year has been an incredible growth experience for Kyra Media where we reevaluated the business and determined a strategic growth path for the next five years," said CEO Devran Amarantunga Karaca. "We are laser-focused on connecting brands to Gen Z through authentic digital video that reflects Gen Z's perspectives, interests, passions, and concerns."
About Kyra Media
Kyra Media is a Gen-Z media company with a mission to harness the power of Gen-Z to create engaging digital content that resonates with the youth. We represent world-class social talent, produce award-winning branded content with the biggest consumer brands and operate media properties on platforms that matter to Gen Z. Kyra Media engages Gen-Z better than any traditional publisher, with an audience of 78 million social media followers racking up 750 million monthly video views in 190 countries around the globe. The team works with blue-chip brands such as Nike, Converse and Google HP to build meaningful connections with this audience. Learn more at Kyra.com.
Source: Kyra Media
Categories: Arts and Entertainment