Journey to Nashville for the Tow Summit
WINTER SPRINGS, FL, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) - Come away with Tow Times magazine to Nashville, Tenn., for the 2017 Towing & Recovery Management Summit set for June 28 to 30.
Nashville, also known as Music City, is a great place for towing company owners and operators to convene to talk turkey about towing while enjoying the high energy of one of the U.S.'s most talked-about cities.
The fourth annual summit – including two years in New Orleans and one year in St. Louis – will be held at Nashville's Gaylord Opryland Resort and will bring music to your ears with tow industry seminars on:
- The insurance crunch – With tow industry insurance expert Chip Thompson, president-owner, ATIG.
- Hiring a lobbyist – Lobbyist Nick Simonetta of Pivotal Policy Consulting tells you how.
- Manning the dispatch front line – The Tennessee Highway Patrol shares pointers.
- Women drivers as an untapped resource – Women in Trucking founder Ellen Voie discusses this overlooked resource.
- Social media – Tom Tedford, senior vice president, United Road Towing, helps you get the most out of social media.
- Towing leader round-tables – Industry veterans Geoff Russell and Tom Tedford moderate discussions on heavy-duty regulation and towing apps.
"We talked a lot, listened even more and had fun doing it."
And much more. Plus, take advantage of the networking opportunities in a small setting with the nation's top towing and recovery leaders.
The Nashville Towing & Recovery Management Summit is the place to take a break from towing industry pressure to think, plan and strategize about your business.
Register for the Nashville Towing & Recovery Management Summit and reserve a room at the Gaylord Opryland Resort at TowSummit.com. Stay an extra day or two to enjoy the sights and sounds of exciting Nashville.
For questions, contact Christine Weaver at email@example.com or 407-706-6848.
Source: Tow Times magazine